Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ohara Davies: I Rushed In When I Shouldn't Have, I Made a Mistake and I Paid For It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ohara Davies: I Rushed In When I Shouldn't Have, I Made a Mistake and I Paid For It

After months of training, waiting and campaigning for his big opportunity, Ohara Davies' American adventure came to a dramatic ending after just 113 seconds in Las Vegas last night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

put a picture of barroso on your wall instead
    Fan31 Fan31 likes this.

Comment

if josh jack and the old guy beat u, u know where abouts u lie in this game by now im sure

Comment

No excuses made. He owned up to his loss. Good on him.

Barroso is just better and wanted it more.

Comment

Lesson to be learned is never underestimate anyone. He nonchalantly tried to walk down Barroso thinking he could summarily execute the 40 yr old opponent till he got caught and couldn't recover.
          JuicedJuggernaut JuicedJuggernaut likes this.

Comment

Looked like the moment got to him he looked nervous just before the bell rang and even the way he was moving and his stance was weird and he got clocked left his chin fully in the air during a exchange.

Comment

Instead of feeling the guys power first he opened up to quick and paid for it. I know they wanted to make the older fighter expend himself but he had rounds to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Instead of feeling the guys power first he opened up to quick and paid for it. I know they wanted to make the older fighter expend himself but he had rounds to do that.
                He did feel his power, there was a warning shot, but Davies kept coming forward.

Comment

yeah he should have kept his distance and thrown a few air punches

Comment

Ohara was going to moon walk for a few rounds, dance like Fred Astair. Gotcha. Barroso is a proven road warrior, one of those guys who can beat the odds. Davies was not a sure thing. He's younger, bigger and not as ugly. All that to say, I picked the wrong guy, again.

Comment

Working...
                    X