Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Is Vergil Ortiz Arriving at the Right Place, Right Time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Is Vergil Ortiz Arriving at the Right Place, Right Time?

The consistent entertainment value of the junior middleweight division for more than half a decade has been inarguable. Battles like Jarrett Hurd-Erislandy Lara and both Jermell Charlo-Brian Castano encounters have been a highlight for the sport. We got a veritable round robin with plenty of surprises along the way.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Are the fighters the IBF and WBA mandating any good? Haven't seen any of em. But there's also lubin who got a gift, Ramos the guy who got robbed and that one guy who beat up hurd and disappointed that pathetic @leceristig poster. It's a good division

Comment

People get too hung up on titles. To me Vergil v Boots would've been an outstanding fight over 12 & who cares if there was no title? If Vergil can't safely make 147 then there are decent fights at 154, particularly if Charlo will defend v Tszyu, but I don't think any as good as Vergil v Jaron.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
        People get too hung up on titles. To me Vergil v Boots would've been an outstanding fight over 12 & who cares if there was no title? If Vergil can't safely make 147 then there are decent fights at 154, particularly if Charlo will defend v Tszyu, but I don't think any as good as Vergil v Jaron.
        I agree Vergil vs boots is a mouth watering clash but before it happens I would like each of them get a bigger name on the resume, like a Thurman. Problem is, no one wants to fight either one of these guys.

Comment

Ortiz is AWESOME to watch. I hope he wins big tonight and sets up something exciting.

Comment

Crawford, Spence, Charlo, Tszyu, Ramos, Mendoza, Ortiz, and eventually Ennis.

JMW should be heating up soon.

Comment

Working...
            X