Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dusty Harrison Returns To Action at Acca Shriners Center in Richmond, Virginia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dusty Harrison Returns To Action at Acca Shriners Center in Richmond, Virginia

Dusty Hernandez Harrison wants to pick up where he left several years ago. Harrison returns to action tonight against Norberto Gonzalez at the Acca Shriners Center in Richmond, Virginia. The eight-round bout will headline a River City Promotions card that will stream live on Fite.tv/ TrillerTV (7 p.m. ET/ 4 p.m. PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I remember this guy from about 2015 and he was someone I thought possibly could be a contender it's a shame he's had issues out the ring and such a stop and start career because of it. Hopefully he stays active and gets back down a certain weight. probably not welterweight like he once was but maybe middleweight/super middle or something because he's only 29 so still some time left to maybe do something
    Last edited by Boxing2695; 01-06-2024, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Almost 300lbs FFS! Back in the day we called boxers 'sugar' because of their sweet skills, not because they had type II diabetes.
      pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Dusty was talked about initially in 2012 as being a contender. Unfortunately he never increased his level of competition, I believe he had one fight on Showtime nearly 10 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
          I remember this guy from about 2015 and he was someone I thought possibly could be a contender it's a shame he's had issues out the ring and such a stop and start career because of it. Hopefully he stays active and gets back down a certain weight. probably not welterweight like he once was but maybe middleweight/super middle or something because he's only 29 so still some time left to maybe do something
          Damn I thought he was older than that. Feels like he's being around for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post

Damn I thought he was older than that. Feels like he's being around for a while.
            He turned pro really young I think he was like 17 but yeah he's still got time on his side he's had 35 pro fights if he can get down in weight and keeps winning he could get a decent fight against someone

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
              And he almost got his world level/title shot against Andrade in 2020, but got COVID like a week before.

He supposedly has another fight scheduled for March at 168 or 175 , so good for him being able to get back active

Comment

Working...
              X