Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's 2023 Fight of The Year: Jaime Munguia-Sergiy Derevyanchenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BoxingScene.com's 2023 Fight of The Year: Jaime Munguia-Sergiy Derevyanchenko

By Keith Idec - Sergio Mora mentioned during the first round that the DAZN analyst anticipated the "Fight of the Year" on June 10 at Toyota Arena in Ontario, California. Jaime Munguia and Sergiy Derevyanchenko definitely delivered that type of unforgettable battle over the next 11-plus
    [Click Here To Read More]

Didn't expect this one lol

Loma-hankey being a runner up says alot. That was a schooling that ended in a robbery

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
      Didn't expect this one lol

Loma-hankey being a runner up says alot. That was a schooling that ended in a robbery
      Well deserved. That fight had me on my feet throughout the contest. Wild back and forth.

Comment

Extremely sloppy fight with 2 guys with poor defence. No IQ involved in that fight. I guess casuals love low level slugfests as they don't know anything about boxing.
        Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

This fight was meh. Poor performance by both guys.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            This fight was meh. Poor performance by both guys.
            Where you at jakey Boy

Comment

Can't agree with this one.

For us...ironically...it was DuBWAH vs. Big Baby.

A "Fight of the Year" for us has to have more than just slugging. It's got to have story, psychology, a "heel" and a "face", etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Talk Radio View Post
                Can't agree with this one.

For us...ironically...it was DuBWAH vs. Big Baby.

A "Fight of the Year" for us has to have more than just slugging. It's got to have story, psychology, a "heel" and a "face", etc.
                Who is " US " ?

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post

Who is " US " ?
                  Those of us who work at Combat Talk Radio.

Comment

Munguia scraped by and Derevyanchenko has seen better days.To be honest, I'm trying to remember anything that would be worthy of FOTY on a personal level. Good/great scrapes, but nothing that really stood out as "wow."

Comment

Working...
                    X