Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Agit Kabayel Wants Big Names Like Anthony Joshua in 2024: When That Fight Comes - I'm Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Agit Kabayel Wants Big Names Like Anthony Joshua in 2024: When That Fight Comes - I'm Ready

Arslanbek Makhmudov walks around with a scowl on his face. Simply put, if you aren't in his immediate family, you aren't likely to see him smiling. Agit Kabayel wasn't unnerved or trembling when his handlers told him that he had to face Makhmudov next.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Take it easy there big Agit , you only beat a big man who twitched his way into the rankings
    Time to make your bones now , that’s how you do it
    Big Mak was your gateway

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Take it easy there big Agit , you only beat a big man who twitched his way into the rankings
      Big Mak was your gateway
      Big Mak had some decent wins but they were over 40 year old Takam & Wach. Both those guys landed cleanly & gave him a fight. I agree that Agit needs to pipe down some. I think beating Chisora 6 years ago was his coming out party & was the better win. Chisora was not nearly as shop worn. It was a close fight but still a really good win that he never capitalized on until Dec 23. Big Mak looked like a menace but he was only fighting recycled HWs in their 40s. He was still unproven. He has 2 good wins much like Wallin did over Breazeale & Gassiev. Now he looks ready for the next step but there are HWs he should have to fight first before getting in with the top dogs. He is on the fringe & should be looking at other fringe HWs in the same position like Sanchez or even Wallin. Wilder just lost. Maybe Wilder would look at Agit as a possible opponent he could beat to get back on track. That could be a fight he could possibly get.
      Last edited by joe strong; 01-06-2024, 12:59 AM.

Comment

“He fought very good,” Kabayel told Pro Boxing Fans. “Maybe AJ is back...”

Fools gold.

Dubois would be a good follow up for Agit.
        JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post

Big Mak had some decent wins but they were over 40 year old Takam & Wach. Both those guys landed cleanly & gave him a fight. I agree that Agit needs to pipe down some. I think beating Chisora 6 years ago was his coming out party & was the better win. Chisora was not nearly as shop worn. It was a close fight but still a really good win that he never capitalized on until Dec 23. Big Mak looked like a menace but he was only fighting recycled HWs in their 40s. He was still unproven. He has 2 good wins much like Wallin did over Breazeale & Gassiev. Now he looks ready for the next step but there are HWs he should have to fight first before getting in with the top dogs. He is on the fringe & should be looking at other fringe HWs in the same position like Sanchez or even Wallin. Wilder just lost. Maybe Wilder would look at Agit as a possible opponent he could beat to get back on track. That could be a fight he could possibly get.
          Smacked right out of the park
          I know your a Canadian who’s a close follower of the heavyweight scene and you are 120% correct
          They made him to be the new Valuev with the ( as you called them ) recycled HW’s which in fact you are once again correct
          The problem with EOTT is boxing has died in Mtl since that brutal lost to Superman and Camille May think he regaining something but in all actuality he is rescinding wtv he built after purchasing Interbox
          A whole orher discussion which is not the point
          In my eyes , mr Wilder is done like yesterday’s toast ( they say power is last to go , well pulling the trigger is the first sign )
          Agit maybe taking on Wilder for namesake , sure why not at this point but calling out the big names , I’m laughing , your laughing and so is anyone who’s a True boxing fan
          And I thought the Klitschko era was bad

Comment

I want Kabayel to fight somebody like Dubois. That would be perfect.

Comment

Big Mak was your gateway
              Well, Kabayel deserves some credit, he was un underdog here.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Well, Kabayel deserves some credit, he was un underdog here.
                Did you lay coin on him ?
                Come speak to me when you call out an underdog to make a gain , cause after the fact you just another armchair warrior
                By the way , we laying some coin on King fughin Artur bearing Bivol or you going MIA after that chit
                don’t really like getting called out like you attempted
                So are you readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
                Like Lampley would say

Comment

Did you lay coin on him ?
                  Come speak to me when you call out an underdog to make a gain , cause after the fact you just another armchair warrior
                  By the way , we laying some coin on King fughin Artur bearing Bivol or you going MIA after that chit
                  don’t really like getting called out like you attempted
                  So are you readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
                  Like Lampley would say
                  What is your problem man? You have some personal issues, I am done with you.

But, still, be there after Bivol beats old Canadian.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
                    “He fought very good,” Kabayel told Pro Boxing Fans. “Maybe AJ is back...”

Fools gold.

Dubois would be a good follow up for Agit.
                    I think Kabayel can make Dubois kneel again.
                    pollywog pollywog likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X