Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ohara Davies, Ismael Barroso - Set For WBA Interim-Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ohara Davies, Ismael Barroso - Set For WBA Interim-Title Clash

Davies, Barroso Weights Photos Gallery - For his big debut in his new division, undefeated, knockout sensation Vergil Ortiz, Jr. (19-0, 19 KOs) of Grand Prairie, Texas, is set to fight after a long layoff.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh wba...why in the hell is this for an interim title...they said that was all going away. How can you have an active champ and an interim.

it's fine when guys are legit Injured. The ufc does this right...interim never gets an extra fight when the champ is available. Benny's at 168 may agree with me lol What an absolute farce. This match in the past would have been called a "title elimination match" but I'm guessing you get more fees for passing out an interim belt. Go away wba

Comment

Originally posted by El_Feroz99 View Post
      Oh wba...why in the hell is this for an interim title...they said that was all going away. How can you have an active champ and an interim.

it's fine when guys are legit Injured. The ufc does this right...interim never gets an extra fight when the champ is available. Benny's at 168 may agree with me lol What an absolute farce. This match in the past would have been called a "title elimination match" but I'm guessing you get more fees for passing out an interim belt. Go away wba
      Yeah Rollie should of been stripped. He's shown no evidence of being injured he just didn't wanna fight ohara Davis which is fine if you wanna try and get a bigger fight but drop the belt and move on. Hopefully they do the right thing and actually go through with the champ must fight the winner before march 20th otherwise what's the point of even having these mandatorys if there not enforced. Only sanctioning body that acutally does do it consistently is the IBF
      Last edited by Boxing2695; 01-05-2024, 09:00 PM.

Comment

The Ancient One is looking jacked and even a little younger, to be honest. Something tells me he trained like hell for this.

Comment

Barosso is too dangerous at light weight. Even with that BS stop v Rolly at 136, the best he gets is Ohara at 140. If he signed with Eddy, he could headline in Turkystan. Lets face it, Barosso is ugly. He is no pretty boy. No cherries for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            Barosso is too dangerous at light weight. Even with that BS stop v Rolly at 136, the best he gets is Ohara at 140. If he signed with Eddy, he could headline in Turkystan. Lets face it, Barosso is ugly. He is no pretty boy. No cherries for him.
            Lol wtf? I am seriously not sure

Comment

Damn you’d best be careful around old man Barroso, with ears that big it’s quite possible he can hear what you’re thinking
              Last edited by 2fast2strong; 01-05-2024, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Feroz99 View Post

Agreed 100% & after the way Jack Catterall was treated after the Taylor fiasco he's the one who should be fighting the winner of Davies/Barrosso!

Comment

Working...
                X