Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: Right Before I Went To The Hospital, At That Point I Thought My Career Was Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vergil Ortiz: Right Before I Went To The Hospital, At That Point I Thought My Career Was Over

When it happened again, this time much closer to a fight than the two previous instances, Vergil Ortiz Jr. understandably wondered whether he would ever fight again. Severely dehydrated and suffering from heat exhaustion, Ortiz was on his way to a hospital in San Antonio, distraught
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can Bob & Oscar play nice, and we get Xayas vs. Ortiz Jr.???

Comment

it will take a brave man to step into the ring with this guy, sign up and u have a 50% chance of a cancellation

how about try to drink water while training maybe? what happens if it happens at 154 again and is not to do with boiling down to make 147, training hard is great but training smart is essential too, someone is not advising this guy properly maybe, i hope it works out for him, noone wants to see health issues stopping progress

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Can Bob & Oscar play nice, and we get Xayas vs. Ortiz Jr.???
        Sounds like a good fight. Toobad they're going to let it marinate for another few years.

l-intro-1640896500.jpg

Comment

Career might still be over. Gotta make it into the ring first.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post

Sounds like a good fight. Toobad they're going to let it marinate for another few years.

l-intro-1640896500.jpg
            That would be sad, because both fighters have been "on the rise," for at least 2 years! If you leave the meat in the marinade for too long, it falls apart!

Comment

Why hasn't there been any talk of fighting Crawford? I can appreciate that he's looking to confirm his health in a warm-up match, but before he moves up to 154, he should at least try to get a fight with Crawford first.

Comment

Nobody talks about this , but right after he got the vacc , his problems started ,

Comment

Working...
                X