Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tevin Farmer: "I Have A Hit List, Joe Cordina Is My Number One Target"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tevin Farmer: "I Have A Hit List, Joe Cordina Is My Number One Target"

Tevin Farmer went from being known as one of the more active fighters around, to disappearing out of seemingly nowhere. Yet, after spending over three years on the sidelines, the 33-year-old was finally able to get back in the mix in 2023.
    [Click Here To Read More]

just here to remind everyone tank ducked this guy and 5 million dollars
    Tanksabum Tanksabum likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      just here to remind everyone tank ducked this guy and 5 million dollars
      So what's your point?
      tkoboxingscene tkoboxingscene likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

So what's your point?
        my overall point is tank is a ducking fraud who wont even fight 2nd tier guys like tevin farmer.
        Tanksabum Tanksabum likes this.

Comment

Tbh I wouldn't mind seeing him against cordina that's a good fight. But don't see him getting it or any champion any time soon at 130lbs

Comment

To be out of the sport of boxing for three years is a long time, especially when you're returning at the age of 33.
            Tevin Farmers was a pretty good fighter in his day, and his two recent wins were against decent opposition.
            That said due to lost time that you can never get back, I hope that your hit list, doesn't turn out to be a hit by list!

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
              To be out of the sport of boxing for three years is a long time, especially when you're returning at the age of 33.
              Tevin Farmers was a pretty good fighter in his day, and his two recent wins were against decent opposition.
              That said due to lost time that you can never get back, I hope that your hit list, doesn't turn out to be a hit by list!
              tank ruined his career by ducking him. dont know if tevin would have won but that would have been his big fight moment. tank and his team were probably scared to fight a mover like tevin and instead opted for the standard bums

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

my overall point is tank is a ducking fraud who wont even fight 2nd tier guys like tevin farmer.
                Leo Santa Cruz is a 4 division champ, you braindead idiot. Tank came down to fight him and ducked farmer? You're a special kimd of stupid

Comment

Sid-Knee Farmer would beat the brakes off Cordina. Joe won't fight anyone with a pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                    Sid-Knee Farmer would beat the brakes off Cordina. Joe won't fight anyone with a pulse.
                    Farmer, at his best, is nothing but a decent fringe level fighter. With him being inactive and doing nothing of note since losing to Diaz in one sided fashion, the fight makes zero sense. Farmer is not someone with a pulse at this moment in time. He barely had one when active. But lets say for argument that Farmer was at his best and fought Joe, it would be one sided in Joe's favour. It's a mismatch.

Not only that, but Ogawa and Rakhimov would slap him around too. Hell, Vasquez may do so as well.

No one with a pulse? Haha. Good one.

Comment

Working...
                    X