Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Views Francis Ngannou as "Easy Fight" For Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Views Francis Ngannou as "Easy Fight" For Anthony Joshua

Robert Garcia, who briefly trained former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, believes he would have little to no problem in beating MMA veteran Francis Ngannou.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not a fan of Garcia by a country mile but he sees the light. Look at the highlights of the Fury fight. Fury was tagging him with rights. AJ's right is the real deal but MMA fans will be suckered into buying up the PPV so why not?
    BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

None of the current crop would be able to hang with Tyson,Holyfield or Holmes but Lennox would do only do well and beat some? What an absolute disrespect he's arguably the best of the lot...

Comment

Man, if Ngannou somehow wins some kind of a trinket, this forum will literally implode and form a singularity.

Oh boy...
        Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

I think AJ can do it if he keeps showing up, and it would look Fury look even worse. Just watch tout for that Ngannou uppercut.

Comment

I like Ngannou but I need to see him beat or it'll just be embarrassing for boxing. At least AJ will be professional about the job, Fury was on holiday for that one.

Comment

Will say it again, Ngannou made some basic technical flaws in vs. Fury that any boxer in the top 20 handles.

Saw this hombre throwing the right but bringing his left forward as well, leaving both sides of chin exposed. Mofo looking like a Scooby Doo villain.

Having said all this, hope I’m wrong and he was still better than I expected

Comment

Can't see AJ fighting Ngannou.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
                  None of the current crop would be able to hang with Tyson,Holyfield or Holmes but Lennox would do only do well and beat some? What an absolute disrespect he's arguably the best of the lot...
                  Is it arguable? Lennox was clearly the best of that generation
                  At.gamsu At.gamsu likes this.

Comment

You aren't going to stand up to AJ getting peppered with rights. This guy isn't an elite boxer. It takes Fury to make a fool of the sport but that's Fury for you, the same guy who tried to jump a fence at a fair weighing almost 400lbs and twist his ankle.

Comment

Working...
                    X