Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin Eager For Revenge: "I Wanna Fight Charlo Again"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin Eager For Revenge: "I Wanna Fight Charlo Again"

It's been a long time since Erickson Lubin was left unaware of his surroundings. At the age of 21, he was brazen, outspoken, and more importantly, had an incredible amount of hubris. Of course, his talent was always noticeable but some were of the belief that he was simply biting off more than he could chew by taking on Jermell Charlo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Your bumass should be giving Ramos a rematch. Another pbc robbery for the brotha.
    bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

Easy work for Charlo again.

Comment

Lmfao....this shouldn't happen. Lubin hasn't earned the right. Got alien'd by Fundora, beat by Ramos. Rematch and officially beat em both then maybe

Comment

I don't know who paid for his last "victory," but he sure didn't win that fight. Kind of embarrassing.

Comment

I bet they fatten him with a medium tough fight, then sacrifice him to a guy like Xander Zayas.

Comment

Anytime I pick a fight right and worry people would not believe me (Usyk over Joshua in their first match, Parker's recent win over Wilder both come to mind), I always use the fact I picked Lubin over Charlo and was sure about it as reason to believe me. If I am willing to own that embarrassment, trust me I am telling the truth about the fights I get right.

Comment

Make them pay you well, because down goes Lubin again! LMAO

Comment

I think Lubin - Ramos is worthy of a rematch.

Comment

Rewatched the Lubin vs Ramos fight once, still think Jesus won that match up by a short margin. (7-5)

Honestly a rematch would be nice, if not then if Vergil looks good this Saturday, Ortiz Jr vs Lubin would be a nice fight in 2023.

Comment

Working...
                    X