Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nicholas Walters Aims For World Title, Eyes Lucas Bahdi Clash in February

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nicholas Walters Aims For World Title, Eyes Lucas Bahdi Clash in February

Former World Boxing Association (WBA) featherweight champion, Nicholas 'The Axeman' Walters made quiet return to the sport last year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I had forgotten about him. He had a good run a couple of years ago beating Darchiniyan and Donaire. He had a pretty good resume
    a5pe4 a5pe4 Boricua181 Boricua181 like this.

Comment

This dude disappeared when he quitted against Loma. A long hiatus.

Comment

The guy he's fighting has a good record but no real notable wins, Walters has at least the experience of being in with some good fighters winning too. Hope he does well on his comeback, father time is unbeaten with 100% ko ratio so he doesn't have much time left.

Comment

I remember him for flatting Donaire. Donaire went down face first Pacman style, lol.

At that time I thought nobody could handle his power. Then Loma came a long and made the dude look like he forgot how to box and quit on his stool. Never heard from him ever again since that night, lol.
          a5pe4 a5pe4 juanpablo juanpablo like this.

Comment

Glad he is back!!! I kept checking for articles on his return. Some fighters that return after being away for years have come back as strong as ever, some have not. I'm hoping he is among those that shine again. I'm pulling for him to become a comeback success story big time.
            pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
              I remember him for flatting Donaire. Donaire went down face first Pacman style, lol.

At that time I thought nobody could handle his power. Then Loma came a long and made the dude look like he forgot how to box and quit on his stool. Never heard from him ever again since that night, lol.
              He didn't flatten him! That was just Donaire checking the canvas logo up close to make sure there were no flaws in the logo, LOL!!!

Comment

Calculating his Biological age at 37 and his time out, I'd put his Boxing age at around 32 to be just a little generous.....so I hope he can get everything back physically for himself to compete at the high levels.

Comment

The Axe Man commeth - I hope!

Comment

This should be interesting. Welcome back Axe Man !

Comment

Working...
                    X