Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Krzysztof Glowacki Hit With Four-Year Ban By UKAD Over Failed Test in Riakporhe Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Krzysztof Glowacki Hit With Four-Year Ban By UKAD Over Failed Test in Riakporhe Fight

Former cruiserweight world champion Krzysztof Glowacki of Poland has been hit with a four-year ban by drug testing agency UKAD [UK Anti-Doping].
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’d like to know wtf is in the water over in the UK
    The ukad from one extreme to another
    Or it depends who’s on the ringer I guess
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      you got that right...........punishment only if you are older and do not have a big following as in a promoter who can make money off your games with PEDs and that one few words "it remains to be seen if he will fight in other countries" that kinda tells the state of boxing and usage of PEDs.....Big Baby fighting tells a lot of boxing also

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

you got that right...........punishment only if you are older and do not have a big following as in a promoter who can make money off your games with PEDs and that one few words "it remains to be seen if he will fight in other countries" that kinda tells the state of boxing and usage of PEDs.....Big Baby fighting tells a lot of boxing also
        I ain’t no professional on peds or anything t that matter but 4 years seems like really harsh
        Knowing that not one is clean in this sport or that’s what I’m lead to believe , suspending the guy that long is crazy
        Like you said , didn’t big Baby get two year suspension ?
        Now that’s laughable right there
        SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

What a joke! Your punishment is determined by how much money you generate & how deep your promoter’s pockets are. There are more prominent fighters who have failed multiple times who are back in under a year.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            4 years is their standard ban, it normally gets reduced to 2 years most times e.g. Fury, Whyte, Khan so on and so forth.

But for some reason they seem to uphold the 4 year thing with Molina and now with Glowacki when it comes to foreign fighters.

And i'm sure they're plenty more, Molina is just the one that instantly came to mind.

Comment

UKAD banning yet another retired fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

4 years is their standard ban, it normally gets reduced to 2 years most times e.g. Fury, Whyte, Khan so on and so forth.

But for some reason they seem to uphold the 4 year thing with Molina and now with Glowacki when it comes to foreign fighters.

And i'm sure they're plenty more, Molina is just the one that instantly came to mind.
                I don’t recall Molina getting a four year ban
                Actually never heard anyone getting that harsh of a sentence

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  UKAD banning yet another retired fighter.
                  very well put..........that is the right way to look at it when it comes to UKAD this guy has no push behind him he is over 35 not much of a following non of his people contribute to our cause it willlllll look good in the forums.........yea do that for now.

Lets not look away from the Anaguchi fight in Japan lets not forget there has got to be close review of that fight and the immeadiate after wards of it all. No doubt it was turning into a fight to remember a bout that got attention from fight fans in the know then of course that happened. We may not be able to eliminate the unfortunate in our sport but we can stay true to the fighters and fans and the public about the truth as it comes out. Not talking about witch hunts of scarifices but lets keep an eye on the whole situation there............
                  I remember a interview with Micky Ward about his surgery and what he went thru he survived but no one goes without the after effects in boxing................They put everything they got out there............leave it at that.

Comment

Banning fighters in boxing is no different than a lot of aspects in life. A billionaire/millionaire is a lot likely to get away with murder sooner than a poor dude who doesn't have a dollar to his name.

As long as you bring in money to the sport of boxing, you'll typically get a slap on the hand and the ban they give you will more than likely coincide with your normal rest period you would have taken between your fights anyway. It's a joke.
                    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X