Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Best of 2024? Fury, Canelo and Callum Smith Make it Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Best of 2024? Fury, Canelo and Callum Smith Make it Happen

I tell you every year... but if you've gotten to this point and aren't happy, too bad. You should have seen it coming. In keeping with tradition in this space, we greet the New Year with a preview of stories other boxing scribes will be reacting to about 12 months from now.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Apparently, it isn't a requirement to be sober to write articles for Boxingscene....

Comment

Was this supposed to be a troll thread?

Comment

Let’s throw chit at the wall and see what sticks
        Gtfoh

Comment

Lyle having fun,and who knows? I hope he’s right!

Comment

I would consider the Smith win the biggest upset, Yarde gave Beterbiev trouble because he was strong enough not to be manhandled, I have never seen that strength shown by Smith, but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray Kelm View Post
              I would consider the Smith win the biggest upset, Yarde gave Beterbiev trouble because he was strong enough not to be manhandled, I have never seen that strength shown by Smith, but you never know.
              Garde was successful or attempted to be because Beterbiev showed him way to much respect
              Just like Kovi showed to much respect only to get him out of there with a jab
              Yarde is very athletic but not the greatest boxer ever , actually says a lot to be ko’d by a jab

Comment

These predictions all have somewhat of a chance of happening, except for the Beterbiev upset. I’d be absolutely and utterly shocked if Callum Smith wins that fight.
                MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Garde was successful or attempted to be because Beterbiev showed him way to much respect
                  Just like Kovi showed to much respect only to get him out of there with a jab
                  Yarde is very athletic but not the greatest boxer ever , actually says a lot to be ko’d by a jab
                  It says even more though to miss Yarde being exhausted which is WHY it just happened to be a jab that finished the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

It says even more though to miss Yarde being exhausted which is WHY it just happened to be a jab that finished the fight.
                    And who’s fault is that ?
                    Oh yeah , the Russians or the Americans or anything but UK
                    Callum Smith gonna be exhausted to from the beating he about to get from King Artur
                    Lmfao

Comment

Working...
                    X