Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith Highly Motivated as Beterbiev Clash Nears: I Want More and I'm Gonna Get More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Callum Smith Highly Motivated as Beterbiev Clash Nears: I Want More and I'm Gonna Get More

Whilst millions of people have spent the last couple of weeks overeating and underexercising, Callum Smith has been doing the exact opposite.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Might get more than you want when you step in the ring with Beteebiev.
    Superbee Superbee tokon tokon like this.

Comment

You will get some brain damage boy.

Comment

He ran all night from Canelo.

Hes here for a check with beterbiev, nothing else. I wont be surprised if he quits mid fight when it gets rough.
        tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

Only question on this one is if age and jaw surgery has had an effect on Artur.
          tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

Beterbiev is getting into the ancient zone - but unlike Wilder before the Parker fight he hasn't lost 2 of the last 3, he still looks good winning, he looks after himself in the gym and he hasn't gone all goofy after sitting in the jungle taking ayahuasca. Beterbiev tko 2nd half.

Comment

Beterbiev should break Smith down and get him out of there but there is always the chance that he gets caught by his trademark left hook in an exchange just like he got caught by a left hook from Callum Johnson during an exchange. Beterbiev is there to be hit - Yarde enjoyed several spells of success in their fight plus he's entering his 39th year so could be in the midst of significant athletic decline.

Comment

You fought like a frightened turtle during your biggest fight against Canelo. Now who will believe you against the biggest puncher in light heavyweight division. HIDE…RUN…and get your check!
                tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

ayvH6G0CNeuYGvPjK2-u8u7uUsNzy6t1y_v3aKakOB8.png?width=640&crop=smart&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9b171177586dccca1bf367a6bb400f3b4a45666b.jpg

let it happen
                  James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

Must be a slow day on the mma circuit
                    Fughface is back here on a BOXING site

Comment

Working...
                    X