Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yordenis Ugas Still Mulling His Future, Focused on Healing Eye Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yordenis Ugas Still Mulling His Future, Focused on Healing Eye Injury

Former welterweight champion Yordenis Ugas has not yet made a firm decision about his career. The Cuban boxer revealed that he is still recovering from his eye injury and that he is taking everything in stride.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He's done. You lose to fvkcing Barrios it's a wrap.

Then again its a shlt division. Maybe haymon could pay the wba and make him champ like trolly

Comment

Ugas takes too much punishment, as evidenced by that eye injury. 37 years-old, too. He’s made his money. Time to call it a day.
      Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Let me guess, they'll now probably throw him in against the ghost Guerrero.
        Last edited by Body the jab; 01-01-2024, 06:58 PM.

Comment

You can't mess around with eye or brain injuries. Come on Yordenis, how much money could possibly be worth spending the rest of your life walking around with a white cane & a labrador? You're 37, it isn't like your career was brutally cut short in your prime. Call it a day, Bro, & become a trainer.
          Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
            You can't mess around with eye or brain injuries. Come on Yordenis, how much money could possibly be worth spending the rest of your life walking around with a white cane & a labrador? You're 37, it isn't like your career was brutally cut short in your prime. Call it a day, Bro, & become a trainer.
            Walking around with a white cane and a Labrador for the rest of my life sounds kinda cool to me. I'm even gonna wear a leopard cape, and put a big jewel on the end of that cane.

Comment

Working...
            X