Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua's Next Fight Still on Track For March in Saudi Arabia: Hrgovic, Zhang, Ngannou Mentioned as Possible Foes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua's Next Fight Still on Track For March in Saudi Arabia: Hrgovic, Zhang, Ngannou Mentioned as Possible Foes

Eddie Hearn, promoter for former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, says the British star's next fight is still on target for the month of March in Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would like Zhang to be next.

Comment

Zhang KOs his a$$ like Ruiz whooped his a$$ in US.

Comment

2024 is the year of the Zhang!

All knees will soon bow to Lord Emperor Zhang!

Comment

I think Joshua beats them all. Zhang has power but like Wallin he is much slower than Usyk & would be much easier to hit. Zhang is also 40. I thought Zhang beat Hrgovic in a close fight. I think Joshua obliterates Ngganou. I need to see Joyce’s next fight with a legit opponent to see if his chin was finally cracked after taking bombs from Dubois & Parker before the Zhang fights. I need to see Zhang in with other contenders. Joyce’s chin held up in the first fight. It was his swollen eye that got the fight stopped. Those 3 fights may have shortened Joyce’s career. His chin may have finally been cracked by the time the first Zhang fight was done. I’m still not sure how good Hrgovic is as Zhang is the only real contender I have seen him fight. Dempsey McKean is relatively untested & De Mori is a can nowadays. I believe Joshua should beat any of the 3 fighters being considered.
          Last edited by joe strong; 01-01-2024, 03:08 PM.

Comment

I would prefer Zhang.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              I think Joshua beats them all. Zhang has power but like Wallin he is much slower than Usyk & would be much easier to hit. Zhang is also 40. I thought Zhang beat Hrgovic in a close fight. I think Joshua obliterates Ngganou. I need to see Joyce’s next fight with a legit opponent to see if his chin was finally cracked after taking bombs from Dubois & Parker before the Zhang fights. I need to see Zhang in with other contenders. Joyce’s chin held up in the first fight. It was his swollen eye that got the fight stopped. Those 3 fights may have shortened Joyce’s career. His chin may have finally been cracked by the time the first Zhang fight was done. I’m still not sure how good Hrgovic is as Zhang is the only real contender I have seen him fight. Dempsey McKean is relatively untested & De Mori is a can nowadays. I believe Joshua should beat any of the 3 fighters being considered.
              I think Zhang deserves more credit. If Joyce`s chin is done, it has to do more with Zhang, than Dubois and Parker.

Comment

Ngannou? Ugh.

Comment

Eddie C*nt was joking about Fury-Ngannou, but seeing the money he made a U-turn. Yet, I doubt it'll be Francis, because he has a tough head and is strong and I doubt it will be Zhang because he punches sharp and fast. It will be Filip because he is slow and inactive in the ring. It is just talking from Eddie's side to hype the fight. And AJ already said that he will aim at some belt, but not all of them, so that also points to Hrgovic and the scrapped IBF-one they will be fighting for.

Comment

How about the guy who beat the guy he was supposed to fight next ?

I get it. Parker isnt a gift wrapped stablemate, 40 yrs old or a novice in his 2nd pro boxing match.

Even so the 40 yr old and novice would give AJ fits so the safest bet is his to line up a patsy in Hrgovic.

Fast Eddie ain't fooling anyone. There's no way he'd put AJ in with Zhang or Ngannou.

Way too risky!

Comment

Working...
                    X