Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Eyes Three Fights in 2024: I Can Still Do 140, Big and Strong Enough For 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Eyes Three Fights in 2024: I Can Still Do 140, Big and Strong Enough For 147

Former undisputed junior welterweight champion Josh Taylor is mulling the next move for his pro career. Taylor is plotting to fight at least three times in 2024, after fighting only a single time in 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Taylor vs catterall, Regis & or Ramirez @ 140 Thurman or Haney @ 147

Comment

Taylor can still be in fun fights but I think he's peaked, the old Taylor wouldn't have lost to Teo. Or maybe he's just not the same fighter without his former trainer Shane McGuigan.

Comment

Taylor is passed it, his timing is not what it was. I don't see him becoming top in any division, he will win some and lose some.
        pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

When a fighter says he wants to fight 3 times in a year I just roll my eyes.

But I hope Taylor can still be in good fights. Rematches with Catterall and Prograis make sense. He’s been saying he’s going to 147 for a few years now but he knows the better fights are at 140.
          dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

OK

So in this article he says

"I can still do 140-pounds," Taylor said to Sky Sports

However when asked about a catterall rematch a year and a half ago he said

“Most likely at a catchweight,” Taylor told Sky regarding a second helping with Catterall.

“I can’t make the weight anymore safely. I don’t think. So we’ll see how it goes, but I’m keen for a rematch.”

u twat lol

Comment

Stop bull****ting already, you're not going to fight 3 times a year, and you absolutely don't want the rematch against Catteral.
              You might have another fight, or two left in your boxing career, but I don't see you going any further than that, or winning another championship.
              tokon tokon pnut901 pnut901 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
                Stop bull****ting already, you're not going to fight 3 times a year, and you absolutely don't want the rematch against Catteral.
                You might have another fight, or two left in your boxing career, but I don't see you going any further than that, or winning another championship.
                Exactly , I couldn't agree more. Taylor esta muy gastado.

Unless you're Mick Jagger " Ti-i-i-ime ain't on your side , not its ain't...."
                ​​​​​
                Last edited by pnut901; 01-01-2024, 09:46 PM.
                Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Josh fighting 3x in 2024 is a sign Jesus is coming back. And hell at this point of his career if he's fighting 3x its probably cuz he's fighting bs guys & not the guys he should be fighting so who tf gaf if he's fighting randoms.

Dude should try 2x & fight big names in the biggest fights he can get. Dude is 34 tomorrow. He needs to max out money not activity.

Comment

If Josh were to disappear , let’s just say I wouldn’t miss him
                    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X