Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adam Azim Confident That He Can Topple Devin Haney, Teofimo Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adam Azim Confident That He Can Topple Devin Haney, Teofimo Lopez

EBU super lightweight champion Adam Azim believes that he will become a world champion by the end of 2024. Azim, 21-years-old and 10-0 as a professional, is looking to become world level player in a loaded division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Azim is the REAL DEAL…he’s got it all i.e. physique, fight IQ, power, speed, timing etc. I’ve no doubt that he beats the likes of Haney + Garcia although Teofimo will be a much tougher fight if he fights like he did against Lomachenko + Taylor. Still, I’d wait another couple of years before making him a favourite in those fights.

Comment

His style gives Haney a problem, but I dont see his hand raised. but Lopez Ko's him. Garcia would win a decision. He looks like top 35 right now.
      Last edited by Wacked_Out; 01-01-2024, 03:55 AM.

Comment

I like him as a prospect but it's silly talk , he hasn't beaten anyone yet.

Comment

He's pretty good so far but needs to be tested a lot more before he steps up into those levels

from what ive seen in his last 3 fights, hes about 2 or 3 years off a true world level test and thats not even the top guys. Thats why he is still fighting guys outside the boxrec top 100, including his upcoming fight.

I'd give him at least 5 or 6 winnable fights but with real resistance before stepping up into any true top 15 world level fight, and I don't mean top 15 WBO, I mean top 15 in reality. And even when you reach that stage, you want at least another couple of solid wins to go in with a Haney or Teo.

move him right and he could be 18 or 20 fights in with some solid wins behind him and then roll the dice in 2 or 3 years.

Any sooner and he will get annihilated. Why rush? He's 21 years old, 10-0 and fought nobody.
          Last edited by deathofaclown; 01-01-2024, 08:20 AM.
          Honest Honest likes this.

Comment

Not a bad fighter, but he's never had any real competition. Him and Caterall would be interesting..

Comment

Smith or Romero at best.. anyone else is just career suicide at this point. Lets see if management got any sense

Comment

Like people say, there are levels & the levels this kid is currently operating at mean he shouldn't even dare talk about Rolly or Ohara Davis. As for Haney, that is just disrespectful & silly.

Comment

AZIM is a special fighter...no doubt about it. Like I said above, he's got it ALL i.e. physique, power, speed, timing, fight IQ etc. Therefore, barring the elite fighter's of the division i.e. Teofimo, Gervonta + Haney, I think he handles everybody else with EASE in a year's time. Having said that, the only question mark is his CHIN which is yet to be tested (he hasn't faced a serious puncher yet). If he's got a decent set of whiskers, I can see this kid as a future top 10 (maybe top 5) p4p fighter at his peak given how good he looks at 21. However, if he's inherited Khan's biscuit chin then he won't go much further than Amir i.e. world champ but NOT elite p4p material.

Comment

He has ability but faced low kevel opposition pointless talk from azim. His next fight wont be a top 10 contender .

Comment

Working...
                    X