Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jai Opetaia Wants To Regain His Championship Status: "I Want That WBO"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jai Opetaia Wants To Regain His Championship Status: "I Want That WBO"

Once the IBF cruiserweight trinket was in his possession, Jai Opetaia was convinced that it would remain with him for practically a lifetime. Alright, that might be a bit hyperbolic but Opetaia couldn't envision a single soul beating him for his title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The fight with Bredis wasn’t that close and jai fought with a broken arm.

Comment

Opetaia should just unify all the cruiserweight belts. I don’t see anyone at that weight beating him.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 01-01-2024, 10:55 PM.
      LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Why doesn't he fight an eliminator then? He could take that strap from the guys at BOXXER pretty easy.

Comment

i'd like to see him beat billiam smith and then go to hw. Just not many interesting fights at cw. And **** bridgerweight.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
            The fight with Bredis wasn’t that close and jai fought with a broken arm.
            You mean jaw
            LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Jai is the best in the division and proved that in the ring. Stripping him of the title discredits the title.

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post
                i'd like to see him beat billiam smith and then go to hw. Just not many interesting fights at cw. And **** bridgerweight.
                He's gonna be pretty small if he goes to HW

Comment

Opetaia beats all guy at cruiserweight.

Comment

Originally posted by jockpunk View Post
                    Gilliam Smith is not a great achievement at all
                    I’m guessing though it would be alright cause he’s got a belt
                    But really no challenge there imo

Comment

Working...
                    X