Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Advises Terence Crawford to Avoid Canelo: 'Enjoy What You Got Now; Don't Take No Risks'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Advises Terence Crawford to Avoid Canelo: 'Enjoy What You Got Now; Don't Take No Risks'

Amir Khan isn't enamored by the potential hurdles his former opponent and one-time stablemate Terence Crawford would face in a fight against Canelo Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That statement right there is why boxers should not be in charge of this sport, and neither should promoters. The networks should be because they know what the fans will spend money or tune in to see. The boxers and promoters all want easy paydays

Comment

I would of thought Khan is just stating the obvious no? i mean they are more than 20 pounds apart LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by james240 View Post
        I would of thought Khan is just stating the obvious no? i mean they are more than 20 pounds apart LOL.
        Well, some still want circus fights, and would prefer Crawford duck threats in his current division.

Comment

Bud walks aroind at 180lb I heard. So 168 is ok. Win titles at 154 and 160 first. If you fail at 160 then don't try 168

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Bud walks aroind at 180lb I heard. So 168 is ok. Win titles at 154 and 160 first. If you fail at 160 then don't try 168
            Problem with that is Bud’s age and recent inactivity. Hes barely fighting once a year and is 35.

By the time he would realistically have titles at 154 and 160 he’s well past his prime and close to 40 moving up in weight.

Thats why there’s been talk of him getting the fight now while it’s still a viable fight financially.

Comment

Bud is170-75 he's realistically a 154er which knowing such the fight @ 154 would be equally as beneficial to bud as it is errol which is why bud will win the rematch in a more competitive fight. If bud can't beat either Charlo no need to go to 168 Canelo n Morrell jr would murk him Benavidez too

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post

Problem with that is Bud’s age and recent inactivity. Hes barely fighting once a year and is 35.

By the time he would realistically have titles at 154 and 160 he’s well past his prime and close to 40 moving up in weight.

Thats why there’s been talk of him getting the fight now while it’s still a viable fight financially.
                If bud thinks he can beat Nelo, then Bud should go for it.

Comment

Wise words from Khan , it's just a pity he was so greedy and deluded himself .

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    Wise words from Khan , it's just a pity he was so greedy and deluded himself .
                    you think it’s wise words from Kahn ? Crawford has nothing to by daring for greatness fighting Canelo and it’s a winnable fight. I mean khan took the risk why not Crawford?

Comment

Working...
                    X