Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Could See Vergil Ortiz Eventually Becoming a Player at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia Could See Vergil Ortiz Eventually Becoming a Player at 160

Vergil Ortiz Jr. has had it rough lately. Just when he was seemingly at the top of his game and ready to take on the world, his career came to a complete standstill. For the entirety of 2023, Ortiz has been in and out of the medical tent. Due to his difficulties remaining healthy, he was forced to withdraw on multiple occasions from his showdown against Eimantas Stanionis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At least wait until the WBC strips Charlo.

Comment

If Vergil can go back to the level he was before the long lay off, he can beat anyone around his weight

Comment

i like ortiz one of my favourite active fighters
        but hes gotta do something at 154 first before even thinking about 160

Comment

I need to see him make it to a fight night on a consistent basis again before I'm thinking anything big with Vergil.

Big fan of Vergil, but even when he was rolling along great I felt he was gonna be a fun guy more than anything else. Ig his name value & style will make him a player tho so thats kinda a low expectation statement by Robert I'd argue.

Comment

Damn... Very interesting.

Comment

He can take his time, don't worry. Fans can wait. This is a sport full of part-timers. They come back after one year layoff as if nothing happened. Just aim for the money fights and show up less often.

Comment

Guy couldn’t weight bully anymore and will get exposed for next biggest fraud in boxing….. eye test always looks good when you beating on smaller men

Comment

he needs to convert to islam and quick, muslims are much better able to manage the hydration game, might be something to do with ramadan

Comment

Hoping Ortiz is healthy enough to make some noise
                    Enjoyed him before that so .......

Comment

Working...
                    X