Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: I'd Like To See Parker vs. Dubois - Then I'll Fight The Winner!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: I'd Like To See Parker vs. Dubois - Then I'll Fight The Winner!

Two days before Christmas, Joe Joyce sat down at home to watch his heavyweight rivals do battle on the massive 'Day of Reckoning' show in Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't know... You didn't look all that good last time out. It is you who should fight someone and then you can take the winner of that fight if you win. Someone who loses a rematch should not have the luxury to sit out and pick fights.

Why not get in with Joshua or Wilder? Or is your best asset (chin) cracked after the Zhang fights?

DO YOU HAVE THE JOSHUA DISEASE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO FIGHT WITH THOSE WHO HAVE HEART AND SKILLS?

Comment

Originally posted by 15round View Post
      I don't know... You didn't look all that good last time out. It is you who should fight someone and then you can take the winner of that fight if you win. Someone who loses a rematch should not have the luxury to sit out and pick fights.

Why not get in with Joshua or Wilder? Or is your best asset (chin) cracked after the Zhang fights?

DO YOU HAVE THE JOSHUA DISEASE THAT DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO FIGHT WITH THOSE WHO HAVE HEART AND SKILLS?
      Joshua won't fight him as he has no need to, I expect he would beat Wilder as Wilder can't handle any kind of pressure at all and he's not going to land combos and multiple stinging accurate counters like Zhang.

Him vs Parker or Dubois in a rematch is ideal for him as now those two are flying high but he can take a lot of confidence in the fact he's beaten both.

I do think he needs a quick tune up fight though, hopefully in the next couple of months, someone mentioned makmudov he'd be a good shout or even kabayel tbh.

Comment

Happy New Year Joe Joyce. Just retire for the shake of your health.

Comment

I like that idea. But Joyce himself is coming from two KO losses. Why the hell he thinks he is a draw. How about fighting Wilder, Miller, Makhmudov?
          Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Joyce needs to beat someone first. A shade arrogant thinking two guys coming off two good wins should fight each other for the privilege of facing a guy coming off two losses.

Comment

Why does Joyce think he's in a position of power here, they've moved passed him, he's in no mans land at the moment, on the outside looking in if truth be told.

Comment

Joyce should go for Ruiz or Wilder

Comment

You beat these 2 already. Don't need to go again with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
                    Why does Joyce think he's in a position of power here, they've moved passed him, he's in no mans land at the moment, on the outside looking in if truth be told.
                    Can you tell me who exactly Dubois has beaten in order for him to actually be considered above Joyce? How does beating an inactive morbidly obese punching bag put him over Joyce? How does that negate getting dropped by a jab and quitting vs Usyk?

Comment

Working...
                    X