Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: USA Boxing Under Fire After Adopted 'Transgender Policy' For 2024

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: USA Boxing Under Fire After Adopted 'Transgender Policy' For 2024

USA Boxing is under fire after news broke of the governing body's decision to adopt a 'Transgender Policy', which will essentially allow male boxers who transition to fight in the female category - starting in 2024.
    [Click Here To Read More]

ridiculous

Hope they double down and stick to it lol

Comment

XY can never be XX and vice-versa, no matter how far people take their pretending. As far as sports goes, this nonsense will come to a halt as soon as the sane people don't participate/play along. The same goes for all the BS the powers-that-shouldn't-be try to foist on us. NO is powerful. Do not comply.

Comment

Sounds like some sick f**ks at the head of the organization. Probably still virgins. They want to see death.

Comment

Claressa Shields will finally be able to fight men soon.

But in all seriousness, I think Earth might need a restart. Like what happened to the dinosaurs.

Comment

It seems blatantly obvious that Communist/Marxist ideals have infiltrated all facets of humanity and the only thing we can hope for is that common sense and decent values prevail. Normalization of the absurd is such a commie tactic.

Comment

PSYCHOTIC PEOPLE AT THE HELM....its as if they have ZERO idea about the realities of boxing. FACT is, many people in charge of boxing have NEVER even so much as sparred one round before. SOMETIMES IT MATTERS. A born female is getting set up to get HURT.

PERIOD.
              Stuntman Mike Stuntman Mike likes this.

Comment

So fooking stoopid. We are witnessing the fall of western civilization, boys.

Comment

Can someone explain to me how we went from being male or female to 100s of various genders? It has literally happened in the matter of like 5 years

Comment

Its weird that they feel like this is an issue, but I will say they've handled it in a way where I don't foresee it being much of a issue outside of forums like this.

Read the requirements & you'll see why.

You need to have had your dick gone & new p#ssy installed. You need to have had your hormones monitored for 4yrs 4x a year. You have to maintain a t level below the avg woman.

I'm not saying there won't be a weirdo in a few yrs doing all this KOing girls left & right in the am game, but I think they've cut out the Fallon Fox (prob had a t level of prime Mike Tyson), Lia Thomas (still has a dong) types.
                    Butt stuff Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X