Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Benavidez-Morrell, Crawford, Wilder, Joshua, Ennis, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Benavidez-Morrell, Crawford, Wilder, Joshua, Ennis, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as IBF welterweight champion Jaron Ennis, David Benavidez vs. David Morrell, unified champion Terence Crawford, Deontay Wilder, Gervonta Davis, and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Legends456 Legends456 likes this.

Fight of the Year: None?

Lol. Kaltholo remains as clueless as ever.
    Smash Smash Atletisock Atletisock like this.

Comment

Thanks again, Bread

Comment

I do not have any idea what Breadman has been eating but he needs to have a good chat with himself regarding his over optimistic opinion of deontay wilder....wilder has been boxing since the age of 20 and if you cannot develop a left hook in over 18 years wearing gloves you should not be classed as a boxer......wilder has been let off the hook and getting outboxed by fighters that were not even in the top 10...time for a reality check in regards to how poor wilder really is or was...yes he could punch a hole through a wall but that has never been enough to take to the top of the mountain.
        usyk will run rings round fury and I have serious doubts the fury fight will even happen

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
          I do not have any idea what Breadman has been eating but he needs to have a good chat with himself regarding his over optimistic opinion of deontay wilder....wilder has been boxing since the age of 20 and if you cannot develop a left hook in over 18 years wearing gloves you should not be classed as a boxer......wilder has been let off the hook and getting outboxed by fighters that were not even in the top 10...time for a reality check in regards to how poor wilder really is or was...yes he could punch a hole through a wall but that has never been enough to take to the top of the mountain.
          usyk will run rings round fury and I have serious doubts the fury fight will even happen
          Not sure if you read it, but he said it’s always better to WIN than it is to be a boxer. Which is basically what you just wrote minus what Wilder can and can’t learn to do. Only difference is, Bread gave credit for the wins. You hated on the fact he can’t left hook.

I’m no Wilder fan but I’m cool with 40+ wins compared to 40+ awesome left hooks that amount to nothing.

i get what you’re trying to say. Really. But the man has somewhat of a point.
          real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Bread man is bringing the knowledge to the table. Great questions and better answers.

Comment

Great article; I like how he replied about Tank.
              pnut901 pnut901 E-Thug E-Thug like this.

Comment

Love someone no judgement, seems honest, n knows his shhh. Anybody got other voices I should be listening to?
                E-Thug E-Thug likes this.

Comment

Arse-hole-o sharing his ramblings again. Hilarious.
                  Last edited by Atletisock; 12-31-2023, 07:02 AM.

Comment

It’s Sanchez vs Saddler and bread is drunk if he thinks that’s an even matchup. Sanchez is the GREATEST featherweight of All time period. No one at 126 rates higher so in MM, no one beats the great Salvador Sanchez at 126! Put some respect on his name bread, drunk as hell

Comment

Working...
                    X