Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vito Mielnicki Brutally Stops Larbi in One, Cornflake LaManna Bags TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vito Mielnicki Brutally Stops Larbi in One, Cornflake LaManna Bags TKO Win

At the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey, 21-year-old junior middleweight contender Vito Mielnicki Jr. (17-1, 12 KOs) wiped out Salim Larbi (22-13-3, 8 KOs) in the first round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was a very scary KO by Mielnicki

Comment

A bunch of pathetic mismatches, the people who put this card together should be ashamed of themselves.

Comment

What a trash show, showcasing "sub par guys" with complete BUMS...

Comment

did not see the fights even if mismatches if there is not effort by boxing to show these or any fights mainstream they might as well not talk about them on a forum. No one watched bc no one cared. Did they actuall charge PPV type money for this stuff ?

Comment

Wow i once watched a local show with larbi in it like 13 years ago, kinda surprised he's still active...bad for him.

Comment

Was Vito dropped by PBC or did he want a release by them. Going the small promotion route usually can only get you so far unless of course you are a huge draw. I recall Joe Mesi going this route until he signed with either Top Rank or Dibella and took on better quality opponents like Barrett and Jirov.

Comment

Originally posted by low blows View Post
                Was Vito dropped by PBC or did he want a release by them. Going the small promotion route usually can only get you so far unless of course you are a huge draw. I recall Joe Mesi going this route until he signed with either Top Rank or Dibella and took on better quality opponents like Barrett and Jirov.
                The show was listed as his fathers event (GH3) on boxrec , but I saw on X/Twitter he thanked Al Haymon for the opportunity, wether Al helped put on the show or that he’s thanking him for letting him fight on his dads show, I don’t know. He’s still with PBC though, was on the Benavidez-Andrade card as the YouTube prelim headliner.

PBC needs to match him vs Joey Spencer, the loser will likely have to fight on the club show level going forward.

Comment

War Cornflake! I wonder if Lamanna still puts on local fight cards in South Jersey. He's a limited fighter (see the Lara fight for example of levels) but he's managed to stick around and remain somewhat relevant even tho he really doesn't have any noteworthy wins on his resume.

Comment

Larbi has been KOd 7 times now.

Comment

Working...
                    X