Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kazuto Ioka: I Have To Show I'm On A Different Level And Win By Landslide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kazuto Ioka: I Have To Show I'm On A Different Level And Win By Landslide

By Jake Donovan - Kazuto Ioka expected a higher profile matchup for his year-end tradition. While he's not overlooking the fight he has in front of him, the four-division and reigning WBA junior bantamweight titlist is aware the pressure is on to turn away challenger Josber Perez in spectacular fashion. The two meet in a scheduled
    [Click Here To Read More]

AS interesting a fight as it may turn out to be if it is not shown mainstream it goes unwatched by me and many other fight fans. So speculating on this fight or future fights with Ioka is not even a thought right now, thanks boxing.

Comment

This is a completely bs opp. This win shouldn't do anything for him like it'd do nothing for other boxers. This dusty mfer has only beat 4 guys out of his 20 wins that had a winning record. Ioka is a world class boxer. This fight shouldn't even be sanctioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        This is a completely bs opp. This win shouldn't do anything for him like it'd do nothing for other boxers. This dusty mfer has only beat 4 guys out of his 20 wins that had a winning record. Ioka is a world class boxer. This fight shouldn't even be sanctioned.
        it appears that no one is going to see it anyhow right ?

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

it appears that no one is going to see it anyhow right ?
          No idea tbh. I assume it'll be seen by a lot of folks over there, but maybe they see this is a bs fight too. Or maybe they don't care. Idk.

Comment

It's a garbage fight. They thought they had an Estrada unification for NYE, and then scrambled to find an opponent.

Feel bad for Ioka.

Comment

No idea tbh. I assume it'll be seen by a lot of folks over there, but maybe they see this is a bs fight too. Or maybe they don't care. Idk.
              The hype machine marches on .........and on. Match making used to be an art now it is the art of Bullschittin the fans........

Comment

I personally really appreciate Ioka. Unlike certain other high profile opponents, when he had a questionable draw, he took the rematch even at the cost of a belt and clearly won the fight. Shame Estrada ducked the fight ostensibly for money, just as Chocolatito did with Inoue, and ended up getting zero money instead of 1.5 million. Not really his fault they couldn't turn up a quality last minute opponent.

Comment

No risk for Ioka at the very worst he gets a draw, as we learned from the first Franco fight. Perez’s only chance is by ko. Which is a very long shot.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

It's a garbage fight. They thought they had an Estrada unification for NYE, and then scrambled to find an opponent.

Feel bad for Ioka.
                    I don't. This is probably a ***y payday for no risk at all.

And its good a lot of fans dgaf about lil guy divisions to even dog him about this opp. If any name guy in a bigger division fought a guy with only 4 W's over guys with winning records he'd be crucified like Jesus from the announcement of the fight to fight night.

Comment

Working...
                    X