Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack on Joshua-Wilder: I Don't Think It's Dead, But It's Not as Hot as It Was Before

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Badou Jack on Joshua-Wilder: I Don't Think It's Dead, But It's Not as Hot as It Was Before

Former three division world champion Badou Jack was ringside last Saturday night in Saudi Arabia, where he witnessed the big ' Day of Reckoning' card in Riyadh.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That fight is not a good one, even if Wilder had won. Joshua outclasses Wilder.

Comment

Badou ”Sherlock” Jack

Comment

I've never been on AJ's side but last week's AJ knocks last week's Wilder out.

Comment

Wilder kissed $100M good bye in the past and now he will thank his gods if he gets a chance to make $15M to $20M to get destroyed by AJ.

Comment

One hundred million...that's got to hurt...poof, gone!
            Last edited by factsarenice; 12-30-2023, 11:44 AM.

Comment

its dead as a dodo

AJ looking fresh and sharp, fair play to him actually, wilder looking the opposite

wilder is also older and is probably a factor now too

they had their chances years ago when it would have been good but we got wilder fury instead which was also good and probably better then AJ wilder potentially actually

Comment

No, most people thought Wilder had a harder fight than Joshua , the odds makers certainly did...So did I.

Comment

It can still happen and generate interest. Most predicted an early Wilder KO so this evens things out a bit. Wilder lost, he’s always been beatable so who cares. It’s not ppv, but let’s get it on I want to see it. Otherwise one of them should fight Zang

Comment

It's dead.......

Comment

Working...
                    X