Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Court Hearing Alleges That MTK, Kinahan Cartel Laundered Money Using Fighters' Bank Accounts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Court Hearing Alleges That MTK, Kinahan Cartel Laundered Money Using Fighters' Bank Accounts

Defunct management company MTK Global, the company founded by alleged Irish crime boss Daniel Kinahan, was using the bank accounts of their signed fighters to funnel vast sums of money of up to $1 million, it was claimed in a court hearing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The promoters and managers laundered a hell of a lot more than the fighters. Allegedly…

Comment

Slow day? This isn’t news lol

Comment

And water is wet....

Comment

imagine one of those boxers transfered the cash out off shore and did a runner lol

those kinahans would still be sitting pretty in boxing if they didnt start killing people left right and centre, just like shooting yourself in the foot, bad for business

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
            imagine one of those boxers transfered the cash out off shore and did a runner lol

those kinahans would still be sitting pretty in boxing if they didnt start killing people left right and centre, just like shooting yourself in the foot, bad for business
            Unfortunately that’s how they made their money in the first place. I don’t feel bad for any boxers that go down for their involvement in the money laundering, they all knew where the money came from. Shame as some of those boxers seem like nice lads otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              Slow day? This isn’t news lol
              Are you sure about that. While they are only allegations at the moment, I guarantee you certain fighters will be sweating at this news. Basically, there was a reason fighters were so quick to distance themselves from MTK when the US govt got involved.
              Last edited by Body the jab; 12-29-2023, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Body the jab View Post

Are you sure about that. While they are only allegations at the moment, I guarantee you certain fighters will be sweating at this news. Basically, there was a reason fighters were so quick to distance themselves from MTK when the US govt got involved.
                How stupid did mfers have to be to sign with someone who's a worldwide wanted criminal who's taking 0% lmfao. Like either side of that is a run don't walk away thing, but both together is like mensa level r3tard sh^t. Fury, Sunny, Regis....the list goes on. Boxers reallllllllllly need to get their sh^t together.

Comment

Originally posted by Body the jab View Post

I’m certain. What gets reported or failed to get reported and what goes on in the real world are night and day. Boxing and the Mob are like dirt and nails brotha and it always has been and always will be. But, to not knock on boxing too much, it’s universally like that in ALL sport at the highest level… I’ll leave it at that

Comment

All respectable boxers

Comment

Working...
                    X