Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Colbert's Trainer Says Moving Down In Weight Would Be The Right Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Colbert's Trainer Says Moving Down In Weight Would Be The Right Decision

When it comes to talking trash, Chris Colbert is one of the best around. The Brooklyn native, for most of his career, has always backed up his brazen words but when he took on Hector Luis Garcia in 2022, he couldn't.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shoulda did that already. Idk wtf they were thinking rematching Rayo at 135. And I wasn't even expecting that to go THAT bad.

Comment

Colbert is terrible and never shuts up. Was fun watching him get slept.

Comment

Forget weight class. Colbert needs to leave boxing altogether. He was never good. SHOWTIME did a good job trying to establish/manufacture him as a star. But a weak puncher with no power or defense can ever make it. Ever!!!!

Comment

Colbert is not as GOOD as advertised. He is also not as BAD as he is being made out to be. He can be in good fights if he does his business at 130 IF he surrounds himself with the right people.

Comment

Actually retirement would be a better idea

Comment

Its obvious he isnt a lightweight, hell Id bet there are 126lbers that walk around weighing more than Colbert. Colberts handspeed could get him a low hanging fruit if the times right. Just gotta rebuild.

Comment

I just want to let you know trainer, he still won't be much!

Comment

Colbert got what he deserved
                  I don’t think he’ll make any noise even going down in weight

Comment

Colbert trainer talks way to much damn!!

Time for Colbert to consider traveling outside his comfort zone to get a new trainer.

Comment

Working...
                    X