Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez Eyes Nishida Mandatory Defense, A Very Busy 2024

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez Eyes Nishida Mandatory Defense, A Very Busy 2024

Emmanuel "Manny" Rodriguez will embrace the new year with his luggage in his hands to leave for Mexico with a view to establish his training camp, on the way to his first defense of the bantamweight title (118 pounds) of the International Boxing Federation (IBF).
    [Click Here To Read More]

By now the "fake retirement" announcements are so many, one really doesn't care anymore.

Comment

I understand Rodriguez's disgust with the sport, because if he's signing to fight for a certain amount, but getting paid a lower amount.
      Come on, he has to feel like the promoters are cheating him out of his pay day, I mean who want's to continue to fight under those corrupt conditions?
      I hope that the promoters realize just how good of a fighter Rodriguez is, and honor the amount that they have agreed to pay him originally.
      Go out and make your mark on the sport Emmanuel, you have the necessary boxing skills, and power to try to make 10 defenses of your title (the gold standard) of a solid champion.

Comment

Working...
      X