Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang Confident He'll Beat Daniel Dubois "Easily"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang Confident He'll Beat Daniel Dubois "Easily"

Some in boxing circles called Zhilei Zhang's win over Joe Joyce a straight-up fluke. But after running things back and icing him once more, Zhang (26-1-1, 21 KOs) has made a believer out of practically everyone.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Emporer Zhang would crush DD.

Comment

Zhang is falling into the category of so many fighters, by calling out multiple opponents then saying I'll crush them. Just get yourself an opponent Zhang and stop been another Tyson Fury very obnoxious.

Comment

Zhang takes out DD. No way Zhang is his next opponent. DD just got a confidence boost no need to wreck it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
          Zhang is falling into the category of so many fighters, by calling out multiple opponents then saying I'll crush them. Just get yourself an opponent Zhang and stop been another Tyson Fury very obnoxious.

he has to because he's avoided.

Comment

Big Bang Zhang is a problem for anyone in the heavyweight division. Personally, I’d favor him over Ruiz, Wilder, Joshua, and Dubois. He’d be a live dog vs the rest of the top elite such as Fury, Usyk, and Hrgovic.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
              Who is willing to step up? He's calling out everyone.

Comment

Anyone have the stones to face Big Bang Zhang next? Step up pretenders

Comment

Let’s not forget that DDD Just beat a punching bag
                  Still the same DDD and yes , chances are Zhang beats him easily

Comment

Depending on what happens with Fury and Usyk, look for AJ to fight Zhang after Hrgovic and AJ will beat him

Comment

Working...
                    X