Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malik Scott On The Criticism Of Deontay Wilder: "We Have To Give Credit To the F------ Opponent"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malik Scott On The Criticism Of Deontay Wilder: "We Have To Give Credit To the F------ Opponent"

Joseph Parker was sent a copy of the script he was supposed to follow this past weekend. Once he noticed that Deontay Wilder was scheduled to send him to the emergency room, he ripped up that sheet of paper and began writing his own screenplay.
    [Click Here To Read More]

*Tyson Fury Seethes*

Comment

I see why Wilder copes fine with Malik - they are both useless dossers, two pathetic creatures. I bet their training consists of regular 69.

Comment

Malik Scott is the luckiest club fighter in history, he went from club fighter to trainning the heavyweight champion with no history and has done well financially which all started from taking a dive while facing Wilder.

Comment

Wilder got himself a yes man trainer. And we see how he has performed because of it
          fifth_root fifth_root likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post
            I see why Wilder copes fine with Malik - they are both useless dossers, two pathetic creatures. I bet their training consists of regular 69.
            But their mothers share their birthdays, or something. That means something, or other!

Comment

The two best opponents Wilder has faced in his career, the only two top opponents he has faced in 47 fights, he has lost to them both - one multiple times and one convincingly.

Comment

We can't blame Wilder trainers for this loss. They can't fight his battles for him. Wilder messed things up for himself. He underestimated Parker's skill and will. He was busy shopping in Riyadh when he gat an important fight in a couple of days. He even travelled to Riyahd with his wife. Who does that?

Comment

**** you, quit trying to blame Parker for Wilder just standing there. That's Malik's ****ing mentality we saw. It looked like a Scott fight. It ended like a Scott fight.

When all hope is lost, naturally, Wilder goes for broke. He's done through out his entire career.

But yeah, Parker is why Wilder fought just like Scott. Sure.

**** yourself Malik. You should resign out of ****ing embarrassment. That tard **** didn't work out for you, didn't work out for Wilder, and you're still on it? Go die mother ****er.
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Slimpack View Post
                    We can't blame Wilder trainers for this loss. They can't fight his battles for him. Wilder messed things up for himself. He underestimated Parker's skill and will. He was busy shopping in Riyadh when he gat an important fight in a couple of days. He even travelled to Riyahd with his wife. Who does that?
                    Then U can blame his trainers, I fought during times when it was the trainers way or the highway and he simply hasn't followed no ones way! GTFOH

Comment

Working...
                    X