Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrew Moloney: Time For A New King Of Super Flyweight Division, I Plan On That Being Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrew Moloney: Time For A New King Of Super Flyweight Division, I Plan On That Being Me

Andrew Moloney sees a brighter future and room for a changing of the guard. The former secondary WBA junior bantamweight titlist landed back in the win column with a ten-round shutout of Judy Flores earlier this month in the Melbourne suburb of Albert Park, Australia. The win came nearly seven months after a crushing 12th round knockout loss to Junto Nakatani in their WBO 115-pound title fight this past May in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

When you gotta name drop 3 opponents that “may or may not” leave the division for you to then be king, that’s not very promising. I guess hope is the last to die.
    crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

So after the guy who was considered the lineal champ of the division and the guy who gave you a KO of the year caliber crushing defeat and a legendary 4 division champ announce they are leaving the division, you see yourself as the top dog candidate...err, okay.

I applaud his undying positivity and motivation even after an absolute crushing defeat though.

Comment

Everybody has a plan until

Comment

Moloney is a solid fighter, just not championship caliber.
          tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

Super Fly will always be stacked, but still kinda sad to see the four kings decline and go.

(Cuadras, Rungvisai, Estrada and Gonzalez.)

Comment

Rodriguez is the next king.
              crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
                Rodriguez is the next king.
                Fully agreed.

Granted with Ioka essentially counting down on retirement, I won't mind seeing Martinez, Moloney and Tanaka duke it out to see who will be the No. 2 of the division.

Comment

Not impossible but not likely either.

Comment

Working...
                  X