Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Daniel Dubois Learned A lot About Himself, It Was a Big Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Daniel Dubois Learned A lot About Himself, It Was a Big Win

Former undisputed heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis was impressed by the recent performance from Daniel Dubois, who returned to the ring last Saturday in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hard not to like Dubois.

Just seems a good lad.Just don't have him pegged as a natural fighter at all.

Comment

DDD needs to learn about a lot about big baby miller. How all that mass doesn’t help a boxer. He’d be a lot better if he shed at least a stone next time he comes to fight and it’ll help his fluidity, stamina, and punch output. It’ll make him a lot sharper in my opinion.

Comment

Dubois did what he had to do but looked terrible doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Hard not to like Dubois.

Just seems a good lad.Just don't have him pegged as a natural fighter at all.
          Agreed, I was made up for Dubois and Don Charles.

Just wish Dubois had a bit more 'dog' in him.

Comment

Lewis has lost my respect because it seems like his opinion is solely based on favouritism. He said AJ win didn't proove anything but now Dubois win was a great win. Simply because of his personal issue with AJ. Miller was never a heavy puncher and without PEDS a D grade fighter. So, that win is quite misleading IMO. The win is encouraging but it also showed that he still has a long way to go. He's still very young and might get there one day.

Comment

I'm pleased Dubois was willing to go for it in the dying moments and find the stoppage when it looked like it was heading to the cards, but in terms of heart, it's not that much of a test insofar as when the opponent is a 330-lb mass of blubber, then the risk of cardio stress being too much is on the opponent not you. When the opponent was energizer bunny Usyk, then the stress got into Dubois' head and he quit.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
                Dubois did what he had to do but looked terrible doing it.
                Of course he did. Haha.

Don't worry, i'm sure he'll look much better knocking Parker out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Of course he did. Haha.

Don't worry, i'm sure he'll look much better knocking Parker out.
                  Warren wont put Dubois anywhere near Parker.

The kid has the ring IQ of a potato and the heart of a jellyfish.

Best bet is to feed him cans for the next 5 years until all the current contenders are too old or retired.

Parker would obliviate Dubois any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Comment

DDD just fought a punching bag
                    Let’s not kid ourselves here
                    pollywog pollywog likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X