Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga is Now Working With Memo Heredia Ahead of Padraig McCrory Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga is Now Working With Memo Heredia Ahead of Padraig McCrory Fight

BoxingScene.com has been advised that power punching super middleweight contender Edgar Berlanga (21-0) has retained the services of strength and conditioning coach Angel "Memo" Heredia.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 12-28-2023, 01:31 PM.

Does he really need juice to beat Paddy ?
    Hmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Uh oh. Might be time to put some cash on Bumbanga by knockout.

Comment

Berlanga needs to be more active in the ring, and fight more often. One to two fights a year has really stymied his career, and name recognition.
        If you want to remain relevant in this sport you have to fight at least 3 times a year, and it must be against the top 10-15 rated fighters in your division.
        What does it mean that Beranlga is is now training with Memo Heredia, who also trains Benavidez, can we expect a fight between Berlanga, and Benavidez in the near future?
        Berlanga better start fighting 3 times a year, incorporate more fluid head, and foot movement, to include combination punching, in order to continue to be successful.
        Brother Mouzone Brother Mouzone likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          Does he really need juice to beat Paddy ?
          Hmmmmmmmmmm
          In my opinion this is a 50/50 fight and I wouldn't be surprised if Pody gets the win. In fact I hope he does.

Comment

Health issues on the way

Comment

Just make sure there's additional testing in place.

Comment

Out of the new gen of Puerto Rican fighters I rank him the lowest and this team up reinforces that belief.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                  Just make sure there's additional testing in place.
                  Only testing that seems to work with memo is literally spending 24/7 with his fighters so they can’t take anything.

Comment

I really want to see Berlanga vs. Pacheco vs. Munguia in 2024.

Comment

Working...
                    X