Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Agit Kabayel: If You Spoke To 10 Guys, Maybe Nine of Them Would Have Said I Wouldn't Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Agit Kabayel: If You Spoke To 10 Guys, Maybe Nine of Them Would Have Said I Wouldn't Win

In one of the bigger surprises last weekend, heavyweight contender Agit Kabayel battered and stopped Arslanbek Makhmudov in four rounds of action. Their fight was part of the big 'Day of Reckoning' card in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The way EVERYONE was talking, nobody said you would. Great win, good gameplan.
    blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Surprised the hell out of me. He boxed great.
      blackbakers blackbakers dan-b dan-b like this.

Comment

Agit surprised me. I see a big fight coming his way in 2024.

Comment

I just watched the fight. Agit took a few big shots early & then was mixing up his punches well to the head & body. He had the big man backing up in the 3rd. Great win! Makmudov & Chisora both good wins. Kevin Johnson went the distance with him.

Comment

Who wrote this? (The EBU World champion?!) The EBU is the European Boxing Union the official govening body for the "THE" European championship. "Bring on Daniel Dubois next"!!....
            dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Makhnudov is a giant monster always looking for the ko punch. He almost fell down when he was swinging.

Kabayel has very good technique and heart. I'd like to see him vs Sanchez or even Parker.
              JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Agit was great and if he continues like that, he will be one of the best. But I don't see Eddie Hearn calling him out.

Comment

I wasn´t really surprised he won, but the stoppage was unexpected. I guess no fighter has an iron liver..

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                    I wasn´t really surprised he won, but the stoppage was unexpected. I guess no fighter has an iron liver..
                    Yeah, you may survive some head punches on shaky legs, but a liver shot bends you and weakens the entire body.

Comment

Working...
                    X