Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson To Filip Hrgovic: "Be Careful What You Ask For"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson To Filip Hrgovic: "Be Careful What You Ask For"

Filip Hrgovic had already done enough to earn a shot at the IBF world title. But, just because you're entitled to a shot at the crown, it doesn't mean you'll get what you deserve.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anderson has plenty of fights to choose from. Why? He's promoted by Arum, who works with Frank Warren, who got a list of capable HW fighters. Bobfather obviously don't want to rush Jared.

If Hrgovic is with Warren, then there's no reason why this fight can't be made.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
      If Hrgovic is with Warren, then there's no reason why this fight can't be made.
      Hirgovic is with Hearn / Wasserman.

Comment

16 - 0... in my opinion; within 3 years, JA beats them all. or whoevers left by then.
        i think hes the future, but we all know how this game is played.

Comment

Lol Jared knows damn well his handlers wont yet match him against a top contender like Hrgovic...right now he loses that one imo.

Comment

Wouldve rather seen Hrg fight Anderson than DeMori

Comment

Jared why are you so concerned with what Hrgovic, is asking for, are you sure that it's not yourself that you're concerned about?

Comment

Emporer Zhang smashes both in the same night.
                Slimpack Slimpack likes this.

Comment

Another HW fight I would be happy to watch…

Comment

Jared Anderson's people won't make that fight. If it does happen It will be a hit to the back of the head fest...I got Jared Anderson by ko to the back of the head and or Hrgovic quits like he almost did against Zhang.
                    Last edited by willieb24; 12-27-2023, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X