Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Those Fights With Fury Took A lot Out of Wilder, I Think He's About Finished

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: Those Fights With Fury Took A lot Out of Wilder, I Think He's About Finished

Carl Froch believes the trilogy series with Tyson Fury has created a significant physical impact on Deontay Wilder. Wilder went through a grueling series of fights with Fury, and suffered stoppage losses in their last two encounters, in 2020 and 2021.
    [Click Here To Read More]

But I thought he KOs Joshua in a round, Carl?

Comment

Originally posted by Stab Master Arson View Post
      But I thought he KOs Joshua in a round, Carl?
      I don't know if he said that, but nobody should be faulted for thinking Wilder MIGHT have still been a force. The reality is some come back strong after those kinds of defeats, the majority don't.

That's one of the reasons I believe people who bet on combat sport matches like this are ******. You don't know untill they're back in the ring.

Comment

As soon as Parker landed that looping right, Wilder made them bug eyes, like he did when Fury started beating his @ss, and I knew he was gonna lose.

Comment

Serious question did the Fury beating cause Wilder to cross his legs as he moves laterally? Or cause him to unbalance himself by poorly shifting his weight? How about limiting his variation, which causes him to arm punch with the uppercut and hook because he cannot drop his weight? Let's be honest Parker took advantage of Wilders poor fundamentals and a terrible game plan.

Comment

New nose Froch talks a lot of ish
            BoxOfficer BoxOfficer likes this.

Comment

Froch says this about everyone once they lose.

Comment

Getting beat is never a good thing. A professional beating is the worst. There's no difference to what's happening to AJ. Wallin was just a confidence builder for AJ, like Helenius was for Wilder. Eddy is making like AJ is back, but like Wilder can't get past Fury, AJ can't get past, much smaller, Usyk.

Comment

Froch feels ****** after his prediction. His predictions are driven by emotions and nothing else; he is terrible at it.

Anyone with an open mind knew it was completely unusual of Wilder to take a fight with someone like Parker. I said it when plans for the fight was first made public: that "I would be shocked to the bones if Wilder accepted the fight". You have all now seen why.

Under his daddy's complete and careful guidance (Haymon), Wilder would never have fought Parker. Not in a hundred years. They script fights for him for a reason. And if you still think the Hellinuis, Malik Scot, and God knows how many more, were real fights, I have a continent for sale.

Comment

He’s 38 years old and was out for a while before this fight. He’s not what he once was, so better to retire at this point. He may come back for a check, but he’s no longer one of the top guys in the division.

Comment

Working...
                    X