Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paddy Donovan: I'm Trying To Do Things Right Because I Know How Fast You Can Slip Off The Ladder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paddy Donovan: I'm Trying To Do Things Right Because I Know How Fast You Can Slip Off The Ladder

By Thomas Gerbasi - If we're judging by a 2023 campaign that included three fights, three wins, and three knockouts, unbeaten welterweight prospect Paddy Donovan has had a pretty nice year. Did I mention he did it all in time to get Christmas at home with his wife and three kids?
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Irish (BUI) welterweight title's currently vacant, so how about matching PD with someone for that? I'm sure Stephen McKenna would step up to the plate. Failing that there's always Danny Keating, kieran Molloy or Dylan Moran.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
      The Irish (BUI) welterweight title's currently vacant, so how about matching PD with someone for that? I'm sure Stephen McKenna would step up to the plate. Failing that there's always Danny Keating, kieran Molloy or Dylan Moran.
      Haven’t seen him fight. Any recommendations?

Comment

Originally posted by Kpmaryland View Post

Haven’t seen him fight. Any recommendations?
        He looked good in his last bout against Danny Ball, definitely the best Irish prospect out imo
        Kpmaryland Kpmaryland likes this.

Comment

I'd rather Conor Benn fought Paddy Donovan than Peter Dobson, sure I would.

Comment

Working...
          X