Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: No Urgency in Wilder Until The Twelfth, By Then It Was Too Late

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton: No Urgency in Wilder Until The Twelfth, By Then It Was Too Late

Former two division world champion Carl Frampton was disappointed with the recent performance from heavyweight Deontay Wilder. Last Saturday in Saudi Arabia, Wilder was outboxed and outworked over twelve rounds by fellow former world champion Joseph Parker, who walked away with a lopsided unanimous decision win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The best laid plans of Weasel Eddie...

Comment

He's not wrong. Screams delusion and really poor training team.

Comment

Yeah the fact wilder didn't plant his feet and let punches go to the 12th round was stupid. Spent 11 rounds thinking he was just gonna walk parker onto the right hand but parker is one of these guys who's pretty savvy he's had some big fights and he knew that was what wilder was waiting to do so he always made sure he was just out of range and he didn't get greedy with his own attacks like Ortiz did or spilkza or washington and whoever else was out boxing wilder clearly before he annihilated them with a right hand. So wilder had no plan b

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
          The best laid plans of Weasel Eddie...
          If Wilder had have looked like Wilder then Edward would have found a way out , he always has.

Comment

Medicine after death. There was no way Wilder would have won that fight. Whether he let the hand go or not, Parker would have still won.

Comment

Smack that lanky ****er in the face and remind that ***** where the **** he came from.

Malik needs fired, **** that guy, he's dumber than deontay.

Wilder needs to get back with Rus and he ****ing knows it. TF dude? Really, what in the ****?

Rus wanted too much money. Wilder said he wasn't part of the team for the right reasons, let him go. Then Wilder struggled every single fight since. Even when it was a jamook like Washington. Got the KO but it wasn't as easy as it should have been.

Then Wilder started talking in vague terms like his fans is too stupid to follow "I used to have this one guy who had me right but it didn't work out"

***** knows Rus had him setting up and killing.

Mark ****ed up, Jay knows he's not champion level, Malik ain't ****, Rus, *****, get Rus, make that ****er leader, pay him, murder *****s, ffs.

Smack the ****ing taste of kale out that bitches mouth, remind him yoga for ******s, we from the ****in south. Aya-what? Shut the **** up Sally. Take that kumbaya bull**** and shove it up your ass, you came from the place we all agreed on calling dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                Smack that lanky ****er in the face and remind that ***** where the **** he came from.

Malik needs fired, **** that guy, he's dumber than deontay.

Wilder needs to get back with Rus and he ****ing knows it. TF dude? Really, what in the ****?

Rus wanted too much money. Wilder said he wasn't part of the team for the right reasons, let him go. Then Wilder struggled every single fight since. Even when it was a jamook like Washington. Got the KO but it wasn't as easy as it should have been.

Then Wilder started talking in vague terms like his fans is too stupid to follow "I used to have this one guy who had me right but it didn't work out"

***** knows Rus had him setting up and killing.

Mark ****ed up, Jay knows he's not champion level, Malik ain't ****, Rus, *****, get Rus, make that ****er leader, pay him, murder *****s, ffs.

Smack the ****ing taste of kale out that bitches mouth, remind him yoga for ******s, we from the ****in south. Aya-what? Shut the **** up Sally. Take that kumbaya bull**** and shove it up your ass, you came from the place we all agreed on calling dirty.
                Rus? You mean Russ Anber?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Rus? You mean Russ Anber?

I went hard for someone who don't really know TF they're talking about.

I think probably. I'm going off spoken words, interviews and ****, and Wilder speaks the way he does. I kept hearing Rus like Russo not Russ, with the uh, but that could just be Wilder's patterns and inflections.

Time wise I'm speaking about 2012-2016 Wilder. If you're very interested I'll attempt to find those old interviews and match **** up with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

I went hard for someone who don't really know TF they're talking about.

I think probably. I'm going off spoken words, interviews and ****, and Wilder speaks the way he does. I kept hearing Rus like Russo not Russ, with the uh, but that could just be Wilder's patterns and inflections.

Time wise I'm speaking about 2012-2016 Wilder. If you're very interested I'll attempt to find those old interviews and match **** up with you.
                    I’m just curious who this magical trainer was that had Deontay right. Anber is the only one I can think of who maybe qualifies.

Comment

Working...
                    X