Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney's Claims at Two Weights Makes Him 2023's Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devin Haney's Claims at Two Weights Makes Him 2023's Best

Promises are made to be broken. Or in some cases never tested. For example, I rarely play golf. But if I was ever lucky enough to score a hole in one, I've vowed to pluck the ball out of the cup, slide the club into the bag and head straight to my car - because it couldn't get any better.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This clown didn’t even wait for the Inoue fight today.

Assuming he beats Tapales, he’s the obvious fighter of the year. Maybe this dude is still salty about his terrible Fulton pick.

Comment

Lol what a joke

Comment

Haney haters are clenching their fists right now LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          This clown didn’t even wait for the Inoue fight today.

Assuming he beats Tapales, he’s the obvious fighter of the year. Maybe this dude is still salty about his terrible Fulton pick.
          No offence but outside Inoue fans, nobody rates Tapales. Fought once in the last 16 months and arguably lost that fight then fought a guy 23-18 before that.
          Inoue is a great fighter but outside Fulton his body of wins compared to other Pound For Pounders are beyond average.

Comment

The hate for crawford is real dude obviously has the biggest win of the year
            4truth 4truth Rigpig Rigpig like this.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
              The hate for crawford is real dude obviously has the biggest win of the year
              Inoue just had a win over a 20/1 underdog. hmm. Shouldn’t he be fighter of the year?

Comment

Clearly lost to Loma Imo.

Comment

Haney, Inoue or Benavidez..
                  Haney 2 divisions against top 5 opponents, 1 a world champ.
                  Inoue 2 World champions to become undisputed in 2 weight classes in basically a year
                  Benavidez 2 top 5 opponents...

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

No offence but outside Inoue fans, nobody rates Tapales. Fought once in the last 16 months and arguably lost that fight then fought a guy 23-18 before that.
                    Inoue is a great fighter but outside Fulton his body of wins compared to other Pound For Pounders are beyond average.
                    Inoue moved up a division and dominated two unified champions. He’s the clear fighter of the year this year. It’s not even close.
                    El_Mero El_Mero Toscano Toscano THC THC SSDineff SSDineff Slicc Slicc and 4 others like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X