Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I'll Be Ready To Go Next Year, In 2024 It's Going To Go Down!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz: I'll Be Ready To Go Next Year, In 2024 It's Going To Go Down!

Former unified heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz is planning to return to the ring in 2024. Last Saturday night in Saudi Arabia, Ruiz was ringside for the big 'Day of Reckoning' event. Several top heavyweights were on the card, including Frank Sanchez, Filip Hrgovic, Agit Kabayel, Deontay Wilder, Joseph Parker, Otto Wallin, Daniel Dubois, Jarrell Miller, and Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Next year is his year I can feel it

Comment

Good luck to Andy at finally getting some of this Saudi money they making it rain with lately.
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Ruiz vs Miller, bring it.

Comment

Hm... Ok, may he be back, if motivated, he can do pretty well. But because of his inactivity post his second AJ fight and after his behaviour in 2023 his rating went seriously down.

Comment

This fat azz won't fight unless it's to jump the buffet line at Golden Corral.
            Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Ruiz beats Wilder even easier than Parker did. Wilder knows that. That is why he ducked WBC eliminator and decided to lose to Parker.

Comment

Wilder vs Ruiz is still an interesting fight, and the winner of that would be in the mix for a big fight or a title shot.

Comment

Andy Ruiz redefines the term one hit wonder so why does he get even a single headline? He was exposed as what he is ... A club fighter. He is by no stretch of the imagination and elite fighter whose name should be thrown around as an opponent for any of the big names of boxing today yet I see his name how and again. He's a horrible fighter with a quitter mentality and zero discipline. Stop giving this clown a payday.

Comment

Originally posted by vitruvian View Post
                    Andy Ruiz redefines the term one hit wonder so why does he get even a single headline? He was exposed as what he is ... A club fighter. He is by no stretch of the imagination and elite fighter whose name should be thrown around as an opponent for any of the big names of boxing today yet I see his name how and again. He's a horrible fighter with a quitter mentality and zero discipline. Stop giving this clown a payday.
                    100% agree.

Comment

Working...
                    X