Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer of Jermall Charlo Hopes Canelo Fight Takes Place in 2024

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trainer of Jermall Charlo Hopes Canelo Fight Takes Place in 2024

Cash rules everything, doesn't it? Even some of the most mentally strong individuals have buckled when giant wads of cash were thrown in their faces. Jermall Charlo, by and large, isn't moved by millions of dollars. So, when Canelo Alvarez came arbitrarily knocking on his door earlier this year, the Houston native was bemused by his appearance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy gets busted up and stopped. Mall was the bigger scalp… outside of name recognition mell hasn’t faced a top guy in any division he competed. He wants that humble pie.

Comment

Idk that many folks gaf about that fight. Idk why anyone would.

I'm partial to David B getting his shot, but I think Bud going big at the end of his career is more fun than seeing Mall cash out. And fook if this guy isn't gonna defend his 160 belt & now is talking about fighting at 168 lets strip this mfer & give the belt to Adames!!!

Comment

Its crazy and very strange WHY the heck this guy is so coddled to keep his title hostage so much time without defending it against Adames!??? Poor Adames. Adames is being screwed big time.

Comment

He was given a gold ticket to a big fight with Canelo and he passed it up, now he should have to work himself back up like everybody else. You can’t put the game on hold without being put on hold yourself.

Comment

If it’s not Munguia, Canelo probably picks Jermall. Canelo fans will defend it by saying, “hasn’t everyone been saying Canelo ducked him??” Ignoring the fact that people wanted this fight about 5 years ago when Jermall was the wbc mandatory at mw when canelo was champ, and also ignoring that Jermall has had 1 fight in over 2 years, clearly struggles with mental health and alcoholism. This would be another case of canelo picking someone who clearly isn’t at their best while ducking the real fight that should be made. Yet canelo fans will deflect that by saying “ohh, he’s fighting Benavidez in Sept ember”, as if they know this for a fact, just because that rumor was put out there specifically to appease their excuses as they are easily manipulated.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I'm partial to David B getting his shot, but I think Bud going big at the end of his career is more fun than seeing Mall cash out. And fook if this guy isn't gonna defend his 160 belt & now is talking about fighting at 168 lets strip this mfer & give the belt to Adames!!!
              Couldn't have said it better. It's messed up that he kept the 160 belt for 2 years without defending it and now he's gunning for that money fight at 168.

Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X