No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue-Marlon Tapales: Stats & Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue-Marlon Tapales: Stats & Stakes

In 1976, the WBC brought back a division that only briefly and without much fanfare flared on the boxing scene in the early 1920s. In the space between bantamweight and featherweight, a class few likely were asking for became one of the most indispensable of the last half century.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i never like when a fighter is almost won before he gets in the ring and that is how it feels and sounds like with The Monster eh then why do i have a bad felling about this fight did not have it any other time he stepped in the ring-- but there it is....... is it the Holiday haze taking its tole ? or is it just the thought of the monster not being undefeated ever again that concerns me ? Who knows but i will be ready come 300 A. M. to watch ............All monsters are historic until they become extinct ................

Comment

Monster in 5, News @ 10:00
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Inoue by KO 3

Comment

P4P #1 GUARANTEED

Comment

It will be an easy fight for that phony Japanese fighter who will be fighting a Filipino bum.

Comment

Tapales is definitely coming to win so it's going to be a thriller for as long as it lasts (with Inoue winning by KO)!
              landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Tapales wins

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
                  It will be an easy fight for that phony Japanese fighter who will be fighting a Filipino bum.
                  Keep trolling filipino bummer

Comment

Originally posted by lagako10 View Post

Keep trolling filipino bummer
                    Yo, the only one straight-up trolling here is Tapales for stepping into this fight. Straight foolish move, man.

Comment

Working...
                    X