Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias: I Wanted to Be the Fighter to Remove Prograis' Mask the Way that Devin Haney Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias: I Wanted to Be the Fighter to Remove Prograis' Mask the Way that Devin Haney Did

Subriel Matias apparently hasn't thought very highly of Regis Prograis as some of his other peers. Matias, the IBF junior welterweight titlist from Puerto Rico, said in a recent interview that he formed a somewhat low opinion of New Orleans' Prograis, a two-time 140-pound titlist, after they fought on the same card in 2018 at Lakefront Arena in New Orleans.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Matias vs Haney would be a good one.

Comment

If Haney wants the fight all he's gotta do is call Mattias' bluff and (re?) offer him what they say they did/he says they didn't. But they better be ready to fight!
      Hard Hands Hard Hands likes this.

Comment

I doubt Bill aka Bootleg Dr. Cornell West puts his precious little son in with this ruthless animal.

Comment

If Matias and Haney fight it won't go 6. That being said I truly do not believe Haney will EVER get in the ring woth Subriel Matias. I also think Bill Haney is a liar.

Comment

I'd like to see that fight. Make it happen, Bill. You say you sent an offer, and Matías says he'd sign it if it actually were sent...

Comment

Matias is a good fighter cuts of the ring well and high work rate but he does get hit alot I see Haney outclassing him if they thought but I think he'd come with abit more then what prograis did

Comment

It’s not worth risking Haney to fight Matias now.
                Risk / reward not worth fighting now but could be worth fighting in 2026 .

Comment

Lopez vs Matias is the fight that needs to get made.

haney won’t fight him so let’s go with who is calling out Browny.

Comment

Matias wouldn't of beaten Prograis in similar fashion to Haney because there style's are complete opposites. Prograis would have had more success against Matias simply due to the style match up.

Comment

Working...
                    X