Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Akhmadaliev Hopes To Face Winner of Inoue Vs. Tapales: 'I'm The Best Guy in The Division'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Akhmadaliev Hopes To Face Winner of Inoue Vs. Tapales: 'I'm The Best Guy in The Division'

Former junior featherweight champion Murodjon Akhmadaliev desperately wants to rectify the lone loss of his career by taking on the winner of the upcoming undisputed 122-pound championship between Naoya Inoue and Marlon Tapales.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He should fight somebody that will make us want to see it.
    Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

To be honest I'd rather see Inoue fight MJ next than Nery.

Nery is such an unprofessional and disgraceful POS that while I would love to see him get pulverized by Inoue, at the same time I absolutely do not want to see him get his best payday of his career. Not to mention I have zero faith in him not doping or blatantly coming in overweight by many pounds, and wasting the precious time and fights left in Inoue's career. If they end up fighting, I hope there is a very strict penalty for being overweight...something like $1 million per 0.1 pound he is overweight.

Comment

I like MJ, but he would get blitzed by Inoue. Zero doubt about that outcome.

Comment

Where's your belt Michael?

Comment

Originally posted by Elheath View Post
            To be honest I'd rather see Inoue fight MJ next than Nery.

Nery is such an unprofessional and disgraceful POS that while I would love to see him get pulverized by Inoue, at the same time I absolutely do not want to see him get his best payday of his career. Not to mention I have zero faith in him not doping or blatantly coming in overweight by many pounds, and wasting the precious time and fights left in Inoue's career. If they end up fighting, I hope there is a very strict penalty for being overweight...something like $1 million per 0.1 pound he is overweight.
            Thankfully that fight would have to be in the USA, so Nery won't get the payday that Inoue's other opponents have gotten.

Comment

How about MJ v Nery. After MJ knocks out Nery he can get that Inoue fight. Inoue can take Casimero to school in the meantime, speaking of other scum that can't make weight and likes to cheat and lose his belt.
              RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM RuleOfTheSpear likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
                How about MJ v Nery. After MJ knocks out Nery he can get that Inoue fight. Inoue can take Casimero to school in the meantime, speaking of other scum that can't make weight and likes to cheat and lose his belt.
                In that situation I'd rather have Inoue fight MJ or Goodman first while Nery fights Casimero, the battle to see which fat scum is more deserving of a payday.
                crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
                  Nery is WBC mandatory, he's not taking a risk

Comment

Originally posted by Elheath View Post
                    In that situation I'd rather have Inoue fight MJ or Goodman first while Nery fights Casimero, the battle to see which fat scum is more deserving of a payday.
                    Good call. I personally think MJ is the best name in the division for his resume, and beats either of Nery or Casimero. He'll be champ again after Inoue moves on, assuming Inoue beats Tapales. Thought MJ was really flat in the Tapales fight, and Tapales was very sharp and had the fight of his life.

Comment

Working...
                    X