Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tapales: I Am Ready To Beat Naoya Inoue, I Am Going To Knock Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tapales: I Am Ready To Beat Naoya Inoue, I Am Going To Knock Him Out

Marlon Tapales has insisted to anyone who will listen that he is not done with his upset tour. The reigning WBA/IBF junior featherweight titlist has arrived in Tokyo for the biggest challenge of his fifteen-year pro career. Looming ahead for the 31-year-old Filipino southpaw is an undisputed championship clash versus four-division and current WBC/WBO 122-pound champ Naoya Inoue, widely regarded among the sport's very best pound-for-pound fighters.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Love the confidence
    Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Tapales is sharp, I envision a tentative effort by Inoue in the first four to five rounds. After that however, the fight will open up and Inoue’s power will prevail. Stoppage win for Inoue.
      Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Tamales couldn't even drop Akmadaliev

Comment

I am curious to see what happens

Comment

Inoue will stop him.

Comment

This kind of attitude usually translates into "Inoue KO 2".
              dougingb dougingb likes this.

Comment

I don't think he will do better than Fulton, but due to his style I expect more excitement from early on compared to Fulton.

Comment

Inoue will TKO tapales in the first round

Comment

This Filipino bum will not even make it past the first round.

Comment

Working...
                    X