Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor McGregor Targets Manny Pacquiao, Frustrated With Delay in UFC Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor McGregor Targets Manny Pacquiao, Frustrated With Delay in UFC Return

UFC superstar Conor McGregor has called for a boxing showdown with eight division champion Manny Pacquiao. McGregor has been away from the cage since July of 2021 - when he suffered a TKO loss to Dustin Poirier.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd watch.

And don't kink shame me.
    Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Lmaoo, wrong cuban fighter bruhh. I swear, these writers are getting worse with chatgpt.

Comment

Manny won’t stoop to trash level McGregor, for any amount of $$$

Comment

Pacquiao, 45-years-old, has been out of action since August of 2021, when he dropped a twelve round decision to Erislandy Lara.
          Must be news to Lara.

Comment

His requirements for opponents in a boxing ring:

1. Must be retired
            2. Must be at least 40
            3. Must be way shorter than me
            4. Must weigh less than me

Pathetic coward.

Comment

Erislandy Lara?! Smh lmao….it was Ugas bud

Comment

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
                Lmaoo, wrong cuban fighter bruhh. I swear, these writers are getting worse with chatgpt.
                “By boxingscenestaff” lmao

Comment

"Tell Manny to grow a set of balls and fight me at a higher weight class. Why not? It's his sport. If he wants me to come down to a smaller weight, I should be able to use more of my weapons. I should be able to kick. I should be able to grapple. Shouldn't that be fair? Say it to him. Is he a man or a mouse? Is Manny a man or a mouse?"
                  Rather disappointed that NSB isn't calling out McGregor for a shameful callout of desperation for a fight he'd likely get wrecked in anyway.

Comment

this guy looks ancient now, that usually reflects on the inside, whatever he did have is long long gone & the ufc brass know it too

Comment

Working...
                    X