Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue: I Still Have More I Want To Accomplish At Super Bantamweight After This

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Inoue: I Still Have More I Want To Accomplish At Super Bantamweight After This

The featherweight division can breathe a sigh of relief. While there exists the desire to one day win at least a fifth divisional title, Naoya Inoue has no plans to leave the 122-pound division through at least the end of 2024. The unified WBC/WBO titlist is already within four pound of the
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't really understand why people are trying to rush him, he is currently 30 years old, has plenty to do at 122 and he will have even more at 126 against the upcomers in 2025. (Figueroa, Ramirez, Espinoza and Etc)

Unless fans are just trying to bring him up so Tank can have a significant weight advantage over the P4P fighter?

Seeing some casuals fans saying that's Davis is 5'6 so Naoya's height shouldn't be using his size as an excuse, he currently is already fighting at a disadvantage three divisions below lightweight.

Comment

You forgot El Venado Lopez, the best fighter @ 126.

Comment

I would even bet that certain people will say that Inoue ran from the best of 122 and wasn't truly undisputed yadayada if Inoue were to immediately go up to 126 after Tapales. It isn't like he is suffering to make weight nor getting pushed out of the party like when he was in 115. In fact he has some good names lined up for mandatory begging for a payday with him in the likes of MJ/Nery/Goodman.

Heck, some people already try to discredit his 118 disputed because the final belt came from Butler (not his fault Casimero was too fat). Would they have been satisfied if it was Butler-Donaire-Donaire-Rodrigez instead of reverse order?
        Hard Hands Hard Hands likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
          You forgot El Venado Lopez, the best fighter @ 126.
          I think Venado Lopez's style is unorthodox and he has impressive power, but honestly if Ruben Villa's fundamentals beat him I can see a skilled fighters like Ramirez/Naoya stopping him and rangy fighters like Figueroa/Espinoza being a nightmare to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by Feroz View Post

I think Venado Lopez's style is unorthodox and he has impressive power, but honestly if Ruben Villa's fundamentals beat him I can see a skilled fighters like Ramirez/Naoya stopping. him and rangy fighters like Figueroa/Espinoza being a nightmare to deal with.
            You forget that before he terrorized 126, El Venado was abusing good fighters at 130. I'm not saying he beats Monster, but I believe he gives Monster a better fight than Ramirez would. The guy that worries me is Espinoza. Someone from Mexico told me he's a major problem. I guarantee El Tren won't take a rematch.

Comment

Working...
            X