Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois: I Didn't Need To Just Prove To [The Critics] But Prove To Myself, I Needed This

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dubois: I Didn't Need To Just Prove To [The Critics] But Prove To Myself, I Needed This

Just winning was never going to be enough for Daniel Dubois. The mission from the moment he signed on to participate on the 'Day of Reckoning' mega card was to prove to the world that there was still plenty of life left in his promising career. London's Dubois found the perfect antagonist in Brooklyn's Jarrell Miller, whom he dominated for much of the night en route to a tenth-round stoppage Saturday evening in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm glad he won, I was suspecting he was about to be nick named KKK (triple knee), quit job number 3, i'm pleasantly surprised by Dubois he showed some grit in there, some good movement, when to engage and not apart from the first few rounds were he was wrestling with the big guy too much.

Comment

DDD did well. Moving forward he should consider fighting Ruiz or Parker to step up

Comment

He’s earned a big fight next. Title eliminator?

Comment

Good that Dubois is gaining confidence and experience and also proving he has the hunger. He seems a nice guy who can be one of the best.

​​

Comment

DDD is a good guy and polite and a genuine nice person to boot. Which made it all the more wonderful when he took out the trash in the form of a cheater in Big Baby who has cheated since his kickboxing days and well into his Boxing career.
            Last edited by richardt; 12-24-2023, 09:09 PM.

Comment

DDD proved to be anything but robotic last night with some very smooth moves.
              Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

The belts are gonna fragment at heavyweight after the usyk & fury fight and I think he'll be up there to a get crack at one of them down the line if he wins an eliminator in his next fight or something. I think Joshua don't fight wilder next and fights Hgorvic and granted he wins then Dubois vs Joshua in like september next year would be a good all British heavyweight fight at a stadium or something
                Last edited by Boxing2695; 12-24-2023, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Well done ddd. When I didn't know much about ddd and never heard or seen any of his interviews and didn't know him well, as a result, but he was koing everyone I wanted him to lose.
                  Now I know his personality and demeanour im on his side
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 12-24-2023, 06:57 PM.

Comment

He's growing on me, I see a lot of skill. But I see no IT factor. I wonder if Im watching another Tyrell Biggs.

Comment

Working...
                    X